Small club looking for members in Wilkes

CollinsCraft77

We have 174 acre ltract in wilkes and will be adding another 105 acre tract in Oglethorpe. We are not strict but we don't play the brown it's down game. Common sense rules will apply. we hunted the 174 last year and there is a decent population of deer passing thru.

We hunted 8 on this tract last year with no problems. nobody was ever there at the same time. Good campsite. No power The total will run about $425 per person. looking to add at least 4 because some of us are going to Emmanuel to hunt this year but we want to keep this land and while I will be in both, several are not going to be in two clubs and one guy just never hunted much and is not getting back in.

Looking to get money up fairly quickly so if you have any questions, let me know. Land is just off 17 outside of Tignall.

Gun Guru

Lease

I'm going over tomorrow to try and find some land to hunt. Looking around Wilkes and Lincoln Counties. Where are you located? There are two of us looking. Maybe three. If you want to talk real time my number is 678-778-8862.

the r.o.c.

very interested in your club in wilkes. live in clarkesville. semi retired. no drugs, obey all game laws, already took a 121 5/8 buck in wilkes. like to get one bigger. please call me if you have opening. 7067683844

the r.o.c.

hunt club

i have money, just need a club to get into. i just found out last week, that a club i was supposed to get in, bumped me for the presidents son n law. go figure. i can hunt there as a guest, but not on opening weekend and several other dates. so, if you are looking for another member. please call. rodney...7067683844 or e-mail jrcarpen@yahoo.com