My wife is smokin HAWT !!!!!!!

LOVEMYLABXS

For those that don't know anything about my wife Rebecca a little over 3 yrs ago she barely knew which end of a rifle the bullet came out of. Well I got a city girl livin in the country now and she has shot just about every thing I got from 22 222 12 ga 270 and the 50 cal Hawkins. Last night I had this brain storm idea of a picture I wanted to try for so I got her to help me out. Off we go to our shooting pit and I load up the 50 with 60grs of pyrodex and a 350 gr. maxihunter and tell her I want her to shoot it off hand and don't care if she evens hits the target.

"Lord please send my bullet straight and true " :rofl:

Attachments

• DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 1,457

LOVEMYLABXS

Consentration at it finest :biggrin2: As Chevy Chase said "Be the bullet"

Attachments

• DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    171.1 KB · Views: 1,471

LOVEMYLABXS

To skip a head she fired a couple off hand for me and never hit the target board so I said to sit at the bench she says she thinks she was shooting high so I told her to just sit the round part of the front sight in the bottom of the v

Attachments

• DSC_0023.JPG
    DSC_0023.JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 1,414
Last edited:

LOVEMYLABXS

And the result at 80 yrds with open sights boy was she happy and surprised I mentioned I have a 45 Hawkins and now she want me to get it out so she has one of her own :banana: little red circled ones are from her 22 the other day she wasn't happy with them at all

Attachments

• DSC_0025.JPG
    DSC_0025.JPG
    176 KB · Views: 1,404

LOVEMYLABXS

One more from off hand with a little recoil throwed in, it ROCKED her world :rofl:

Attachments

• DSC_0011.JPG
    DSC_0011.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 1,403

bobman

She would do better with a shorter barrelled and stocked rifle if you can find one, you can tell its too heavy out in front

gun fit is important my daughters do well with short barrels

I'm 6'4 so I like long barrels and stocks my guns dont work well for my daughters

Atleast shes game enough to shoot one, my wife said no way after she saw me shoot the rifle

she will shoot the 22 thought and is deadly with a 38 snub nose go figure

FX Jenkins

That is a fine looking wife...and rifle....;)

HandgunHTR

Steelringin' Mod
Great shooting Rebecca!

I agree with bobman. If you get her a good .45 caliber carbine, she will be outshooting you in a hurry!

LOVEMYLABXS

She would do better with a shorter barrelled and stocked rifle if you can find one, you can tell its too heavy out in front

gun fit is important my daughters do well with short barrels

I'm 6'4 so I like long barrels and stocks my guns dont work well for my daughters

Atleast shes game enough to shoot one, my wife said no way after she saw me shoot the rifle

she will shoot the 22 thought and is deadly with a 38 snub nose go figure

Great shooting Rebecca!

I agree with bobman. If you get her a good .45 caliber carbine, she will be outshooting you in a hurry!

What's wrong with you guys as it is iffin I lip off I'll need a 2 day runnin start to get out of her range ::gone::rofl: and you want me to get her something that fits :eek::rofl:

I'd love to get her one of her own but for now it's just target practice and I don't believe she quite ready or wants to go deer hunting yet so we'll just stick with her and her ladies youth 870 and HONKERS :banana::banana:

Attachments

• 100_4045.JPG
    100_4045.JPG
    212 KB · Views: 1,165
Last edited:

LOVEMYLABXS

dont get too cocky I doubt she'd miss with that 870

:bounce:

To late bob we've been steppin out and lettin her bust a few clays goose season starts the 17th of Oct :bounce:

Attachments

• DSC_0089.jpg
    DSC_0089.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 1,122

tv_racin_fan

Well done!!

I think barrel length is fine but the stock is a bit long.

Break out that 45, fit the stock and let her have it.

Rebecca, WELL DONE!!!

I gotta convince the wife to shot my flintlock now.

trkyhntr70

Thats great you guys are enjoying this together, Looks like she loves it!