Diaphresh Mouth Call Solution & case

Hawken2222

Has anyone tried this? Does really help with your diaphrams lasting longer?

Dudley Do-Wrong

I usually just wash diaphragms in clean water, toothpicks between the reeds, and refrigerate them. I've got a few that I have used for 3 years. I will occasionally soak them in some mouth wash for about 10 minutes.

ssm

TK1 is exactly right. The more you keep a call in your mouth, the wetter it gets, the wetter they get the worse they sound.

If you keep a call stored in a liquid solution, they are going to sound worse than the same call if it had been taken out of a dry case with toothpics between the 1st and 2nd reeds.

I believe you will get a better sound and longer life with a call if it is stored with toothpics in a dry case. You can either store them in the refrigerator or freezer during the off season.

jbird1

I've used the diaphresh system with Biotene mouthwash which is alcohol free. It helps with killing the bacteria that can set up. It only took me one nasty sore throat to convince me to try the system. All you do is rinse the call quickly and then let dry and add toothpicks and store in the fridge til it's time for battle.