Close to Floyd I need some assistance cresting and refletching my hunting arrows!!

jjasonbbo1

Is there anyone near me in or around floyd/rome that won't KILL my wallet that can help me crest and refletch my arrows?? Me and my daughter want to match.. she has pink zebra and I am gonna go with the uncle ted white zebra:shoot:... Yeah I know kinda funny but I dont care.. :smash: I just hate to pay out the butt for a archery shop to do it when I don't have that much... :pop: With my house full every penny counts.. lol.. :bounce: Any help would be just peachy thanks!!!

P.S. Moderators.. I didn't know exactly where to post this question??? You may need to move it?? Thanks..

Badddwithabow

shoot i live in armuchee... i don't have a cresting jig but i made mine right purdy just free handin it... i have fletching jig but fletchin all i got is black with trad barred cock feather... if you get the fletchin you want we can hoook it up free of charge one day....

jjasonbbo1

shoot i live in armuchee... i don't have a cresting jig but i made mine right purdy just free handin it... i have fletching jig but fletchin all i got is black with trad barred cock feather... if you get the fletchin you want we can hoook it up free of charge one day....
Man that would be incredible!!! :cool: I will buy the crest and fletch I just don't have the jig for the fletch or the glue.. I can get some glue though.. I have carbon express camo arrows I am just gonna strip them down and put the zebra crest with all white fletch.. so yeah if thats possible we will get together and I will order the stuff and makeum nuge worthy.. :rofl::flag:

ky_longbow

not to be prying here, but if ya want an economical way to do the cresting, try some arrow wraps instead, quicker, easier and a breeze to change and refletch......just a thought, try www.onestringer.com you can order 4 or 5 dozen solid colored wraps CHEAP- or he will do about any custom design ya want......

Badddwithabow

yea ky has a point here.... but what ever brother i have some fletch glue.... man i don't care i'm broke as a joke, thats why i bought it all to do my self... I have either right or left wing jig so just get either one... but really shoot we could make some black/white zebra stuff look sweet. just let me know when you get all the supplies together...

jjasonbbo1

Cresting... Wraps... They all make the up end look pretty.. :rofl: I ordered some zebra wraps for $9 a little bit ago... :smash: I just gotta find some white fletch now like maybe the quickspins from NAP... :pop:

SSGN_Doc

Down and dirty for stump shooting arrows:

remove your fletching

Mask the line with tape and spray paint

let it dry

dip in clear laquer

fletch

Latest posts