Much needed hunt - God's presence

krizia829

Some of the places where we connect the most to those we have lost is in a place where peace and God's creation come to life. For my husband and I, it is also in the woods and in the water. We feel the most peace and comfort during tough times while hunting or fishing and it too is where we connect with God. May the lord bring peace and comfort to your family. Thank you for sharing your story and those great pictures! Keep those memories alive for your children as they too will someday share their own!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
So Sorry to hear of your loss, but it sounds like you’ve been very blessed to have had them in your life. I’m sure they’ve felt just as blessed to have had you and them boys In their life as well. God bless

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
In spite of your travails God has blessed you and it shows in your spirit. Mourn their loss but find joy in knowing you will see them again. God is great.:rockon:

slow motion

I pray the good Lord continues comfort you and your family. Thanks for sharing your story. You have been truly blessed to have had such fine family.

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
A great story. I too, was taught to find God in the outdoors. It's amazing the things you can see, when you take the time to look...