when will the kings show up?

capt stan

Deep now, in close end of May

jamrens

Banned
stan welcome back i was just talking to richie sat about where you have been..

capt stan

stan welcome back i was just talking to richie sat about where you have been..

I'm a multi tasker when it comes to the outdoors....I chase whats in season. Woods or on the salt I get in on all the action... It never gets old that way. I always got something else to chase, more gear to tinker with and critters, weather ect to figure out for each species.... About the time one gets to be a bit routiene...I move on to the next....:cool:

I didn't realize how much fun it is to keep changing the game, it keeps ya on your toes and it dosen't become routine. Thats what keeps it all fun!!!

I'll be looking to fill some seats this summer if folks wanna play......

oldenred

I'm a multi tasker when it comes to the outdoors....I chase whats in season. Woods or on the salt I get in on all the action... It never gets old that way. I always got something else to chase, more gear to tinker with and critters, weather ect to figure out for each species.... About the time one gets to be a bit routiene...I move on to the next....:cool:

I didn't realize how much fun it is to keep changing the game, it keeps ya on your toes and it dosen't become routine. Thats what keeps it all fun!!!

I'll be looking to fill some seats this summer if folks wanna play......

you know me brother.... i'm there when ya need me. i'm not workin from now until july when i go back to school so i am pretty free!