Who's the best team in the Nation

Who is the best college football team in the nation?

• Auburn

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Boisie State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • USC

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

BigMassiveDaddy

I would love to hear it now. We know the BCS computers could screw it up. But Woody's members.....they'll get it right.

Arrow3

I would have to say Auburn or Oklahoma....I think USC is WAY overrated....They play a WEAK schedule...Stanford and Oregon St. both have took them to the wire and the barely escaped...Cal is the only decent team in my opinion that they have beat..Oklahoma's schedule isnt the toughest in the world but they play a few more of the tougher teams...Auburn plays the toughest out of the 3...Its hard to say, but I dont think Auburn will get the chance to be # 1 for the simple fact of the other two really have no chance of losing...

Woody's Janitor

Auburn, they beat people soundly. Oklahoma has had some very close games. USC is on the other coast where women dresses like men and men dresses like women so they don't count!

Jody Hawk

USC without a doubt !!!!!!!! Brandon, USC overrated and Oklahoma ain't? Have you watched that Sooner defense lately?

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Bigmassive! Last year Auburn was a flop!

This year they will win the National Championship!

Your OC has turned an akward, clumsy boy into a man.

OU is the #3 team.

USC v. AU in the title game.

ramblinrack

auburn. gotta pull for a southern team. besides that, if they get a rematch with s cal this year, katie-bar-the-door...the trojans are gettin taken to the woodshed! mark it down but....STILL two tough games left for the tigers before that can happen.

Arrow3

Jody??

I watched the OU defense hold nebraska to 3 points last night....They were scored late in the 4th...I saw them hold Texas to only 6 points...I agree they havn't been dominating but I think their better then USC..

H

HT2

Bmd.....

Without question "AUBURN" is the "BEST TEAM" in the nation.....

The sad part is that they might not get a shot at the "National Championship"...... :eek:

Buzz

Regardless of which 2 of the top 3 make the championship game - if USC, OU, and Auburn all finished undefeated, somebody will get cheated big time. Ahh, the BCS. :banginghe

H

HT2

Gt.....

You're right!!!!!!!!!

Somebody is gonna get the "SHAFT"!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banginghe

BTW.....

Auburn and Oklahoma are "TIED" in the Coaches Poll for #2......

Let's see what the "BCS" does when it comes out tomorrow..... :banginghe :banginghe