A Few Eagle Shots

KROGERS

I finally got the opportunity to visit Reelfoot Lake this past weekend. I had never seen a Bald Eagle in the wild and I must say that they are a magnificent specimen to behold. There's no wonder they are the symbol of freedom.

Eagle28x10.jpg

BaldEagle7.jpg

BaldEagle6.jpg

BaldEagle13.jpg

BaldEagle11.jpg

Last edited:

quinn

Very cool shots!I can tell which is the female by the next to the last shot!Thanks for sharing!

LOVEMYLABXS

Some great shots Krogers:cool: and you're right they are a sight to watch and behold :flag::clap:

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Very nice shots, glad you got to go

Lee Woodie

Oh yea there is plenty of us here just waiting on the chance to photo one or more ourselves I'm glad that you got to experience it you did a Great job way to go

rip18

Awesome! Pretty cool to get pictures of eagles on your first sighting of an eagle! Especially such neat shots.

Hoss

Wonderful shots. They are an awesome subject to photograph. Congrats on the opportunity and the fine shots.

Hoss

wvdawg

Staff member
You sure made the most of your opportunity - thanks for sharing them with us!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
You would never know that I REALLY like Bald Eagles, would you ??? I vacationed in Alaska in 2008 and I saw so many Bald Eagles, it just didn't seem possible. They were absolutely beautiful.

My Daughter photographed the one in my avatar and I am proud of it. She has a Photography business based in Statesboro and she does a lot of wildlife and the outdoors photography in general.

Krogers, you have some great photos that include some really neat definitions as well. Thanks for sharing with us.