Bridge shot

LOVEMYLABXS

Carver here's my best head on shot and I noticed in yours also that both bridges have a slight rise to them in the middle , funny thing I never noticed it before when I drove across it

Attachments

• DSC_0066 copy.jpg
    DSC_0066 copy.jpg
    397.1 KB · Views: 224

Nugefan

:clap::clap::clap:

Lee Woodie

Nice shot Mike how many times have you crossed the Spakane river
and never notice that hump ::ke:

LOVEMYLABXS

Nice shot Mike how many times have you crossed the Spakane river
and never notice that hump ::ke:

:rofl: A ton of times Lee but I guess just like the drive from town home I never noticed how STEEP some of the hills out in the sage country was or how far 13 miles can seem till your rig breaks down and you have to start walking. Funny how there didn't seem to be as much traffic on the road that day either :rofl:

wvdawg

Staff member
Amazing how things look different when we focus on the little details! Nice shot!

noggin nocker

Nice shot of an overhead truss bridge. Engineering marvels when built, these bridges are now relics of a bygone era.

carver

Carver here's my best head on shot and I noticed in yours also that both bridges have a slight rise to them in the middle , funny thing I never noticed it before when I drove across it

Wow Mike,What a grand old bridge.I'm sure it saved lots of time when it was built.Jerry

Hoss

You can sure tell that bridge has been around awhile, the roads a lot wider today than when it was built. Good shot, Mike.

Hoss