Choke for Winchester SX3

wbcoop7

I just got a new SX3. It has a 28 inch barrell that I primarly intend on using for duck hunting, but I am thinking about turkey hunting with it as well. Does anyone have suggestions for a turkey choke that I should use in it? I understand that it all depends on shells and what not and I need to pattern it which I will do, I just wonder what others have found to perform best.

straightshooter

Get in touch with Rob Roberts at www.gobblerguns.com. Their chokes in Winchester SuperX guns are truly spectacular. I've got their choke in my SuperX and three or four of my buddies who shoot Winchester guns have them as well, and I can attest to how good they are across the board. I'd go with a .660 Gobbler Guns "Final Strut" tube and let the killin' begin.

WFL

Go with a SC 675

J Gilbert

I've got a .665 Indian Creek in my SX3, I got good patterns with the Winchester XR 6's but honestly wish I had a .675 instead. I tried the Mag Blends in my gun last season and only got counts in the 170's because the pattern was blown, and I don't think going to a .675 would hurt me with any other loads either

WFL

665 is not the answer to fix all guns. You work of the take down to make them work. 675 to 680 will give you good numbers out of the invector plus guns. They will even give good numbers with the Fed FCW