277 Acres Fulton County IL 4 Lease

Squeaky

Here is another smoking farm up for grabs. Farm is located in Fulton Cty IL. There are a few options I am willing to discuss on this farm. One would shotgun and ML rights only for a group of 3 or it could be a full season lease for a group of 3.

I am willing to let a group have full season gun rights which includes both gun seasons or group can apply for Dec. ML tags...it's up to the group. If group leases gun rights I will retain bow rights with me sharing some expense of lease. The group that leases gun rights will have farm all to yourselves to hunt as you wish with a 140" 3 1/2 year old minimum. If I retain the bow rights I will have stands hung on this farm that you are welcome to use. I will also share all information learned and trail camera photos with group.

I am also willing to let the right group have farm for entire season but lease will stay in my name. I am not going to give out the contact info on this farm. Chances are if I don't lease, the farm will still be there when I get ready for it.

Cost of farm is $10,000. It's high but it's also located in #1 Booner County in the state and #2 in total deer harvest. There was a 259” buck killed of neighboring farms couple years back. The surrounding farms are big landowners that manage for good bucks. Several deer over 200" killed within a 5 mile radius of this farm. Those that are familar with Drury video's might know who JimThome is. His land is about 3-4 mile from this farm. Farm was lightly bow hunted last year an produced a mid 150’s. Farm has not been gun hunted in years.

For those that think this farm is over priced look at what you will pay an outfitter for a 3 day gun hunt Fulton Cty. Most are $2,500 to $3,000 per man.

If you are interested shoot me a PM or call me at 205-790-8254.

Aerial

277AcreFultonCtyFarm.jpg

Jim Boyd

That is a great looking farm Squeaky.... super mix of ag and timber, not only on the farm but the entire surrounding area!!

Good luck!

2012, Brother... 2012 - for me.

Squeaky

I got the farmer down to $8000 for lease on this farm due to economy being so bad. If the new price makes it more affordable for a group of 3 shoot me a PM. I would take 3 guy's at $2000 per man and I would pay other $2000.

Jim Boyd

WOW!

A super deal for two more hunters... pay the $4k and join Squeaky and RedNeckBuckHunter for some SERIOUS deer hunting!!!!

Squeaky

Farm is leased fellas....sorry for those that were intersted.

My contact is looking at another 160, 300 and 600 acre tract this weekend. If worth having I will post the info on here.