10/27 am

Dupree

It's 67* and wind blowing 25mph down here on the coast. Ill be swinging around in a tree. 40 minutes til light.

deast1988

JoCo checking in giving it bout 15mins and il be headed to the stand parked at my spot. Warm and breezy here. Headed for a ladderstand down in the swamp good luck. Il check back in after day light.

deast1988

Meat doe from yesterday evening. Don't let weather or moon fool ya. Can't kill um at home. It was 84 yesterday when she messed up. Looking for another or horns today. Depends on how I feel at the oppurtunity if 1 presents itself.

Hut2

Getting ready!

My camp mud is ready, lets hunt boys& girls!:banana:

Attachments

• 2012-10-27_06-32-40_572.jpg
    2012-10-27_06-32-40_572.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 729

Burney

Live from Pickens county, first mornin I've got to hunt since openin day of now season, due to coaching my sons youth football team, I e been pumped all week. Found out last nite some of my family decided to go campin on our lease, but there campsite is 40 yards from my stand!!! So I'm headed to my father in laws property, haven't hunted there in2 years, he's got a grown one on camera, him and my brother in law have been huntin, hopin I can get a shot on him this mornin. I'll check back in when the sun comes up, good luck fellas!!!!!

Dupree

Brady as windy as it is they will have to be a couple tree over to get me with any pee today.

BIG RANDY

swaying in the breeze already in Washington county. 60 degrees but at least some cloud cover rolled in last night and killed that bright moon. good luck yall

Posted from Gon.com App for Android

Dupree

I'm about to ease into stand, this wind is nuts. Won't be able to hear anything today, ill have to stay alert. Ill post pics of my set after light.

Dupree

Maybe the mosquitoes won't be able to make an accurate attack with the wind. I know my thermacell will probably be useless.

308browning

Meriwether checking in. Dead calm right now.. Looking for a big one with weather change coming. Good luckto all this morning...

Posted from Gon.com App for Android

QTurn

63 degress with a 15mph North wind here in Newberry, SC. Back on the powerline this morning....

Good Luck everybody!!

Big Doe Down

I'm about to head to a hardwood bottom here in Marion county. This weather sucks but you never know what's going to happen