11/12 am

buckshed

In ladder near creek in pike has been a good rut area in the past..they were running yesterday other side of property, but young guy shot and hit a buck..called in a dig but did t find him si in a out 3/4 mile away from that distirbance

Dupree

Left to right views.IMG_1684.jpeg I was sitting at the pine with the maple next to it 15’ in front of me yesterday eve. Could only see 30 yards to the right due to terrain. I was going to sit about 30 yards to the right this morning, but would have sacrificed seeing the draw to the left so I brought climber to cover both.

Up to 5 shots so far. Slower than I expected. IMG_1685.jpegIMG_1686.jpegIMG_1687.jpeg

ssramage

Should've brought a rain jacket... it's not raining but the wind is blowing this misty fog around like it is. I had to hang a spare vest in the side of the stand to keep from getting soaked.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Something just got three does trotting off the ridge in front of me. I saw what I thought were bits and pieces of a yote, but a few minutes later saw a couple more does milling around the same area.

kmaxwell3

In ladder near creek in pike has been a good rut area in the past..they were running yesterday other side of property, but young guy **** and hit a buck..called in a dig but did t find him si in a out 3/4 mile away from that distirbance
What part of Pike you in? I am off Buchanan Rd between Griffin and Williamson. They were chasing alot last week here.

Goddard

Sitting over food plot with husband in a double man. Have seen 6 so far, one decent 8 that got a pass that we are both second guessing if we should have shot it. Fun morning so far…. Gooooo Dawgs!!!

Attachments

• IMG_9809.jpeg
    IMG_9809.jpeg
    260.3 KB · Views: 31