Team Pick Week..........

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
We will soon know who's teams we are on. Looks like abunch of great hunters.Should make this very interesting.

If you had one person on your team,( this just for fun) Who would you like for it to be and why. I'll start........

I would go with Peanut, cause he makes me laugh. We wood have a great time meeting up and have a tom chase us down!:cool:

Well, who & why?

florida boy

I will take anyone that has one of those " Lucky Horseshoes " like you have in your back pocket Kenny .....so they can let me borrow it once they have tagged out !

turkeyed

:biggrin2:This one's easy. Anybody who has thousands of turkey infested acres of property that he would not mind a fellow teammate hunting for the season for the betterment of the team.:banana:

Seriously, I just want to be on a team with folks that will hunt hard and be active on the team thread. I have been fortunate enough to meet and hunt with some great folks on here over the years. The exciting phone call of a teammate after he kills a gobbler makes my day. I know this is not what you asked but just to have teammates that will have fun and participate would be good enough for me. Oh yeah and take a picture and follow the rules.

Maduro on Point

I'll take the same team I was on last year good group of hunters, we had a good time.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I will take anyone that has one of those " Lucky Horseshoes " like you have in your back pocket Kenny .....so they can let me borrow it once they have tagged out !

Phil,

I was going to say you but you hurt my feeling when you said you wanted BkW this weekend..:rofl:

After you said that, Thats why I started this one. Maybe we'll get to hunt together some one day,:cool:

critterslayer

I don't know...Too hard to choose. There's a lot of shur-nuf turkey killers on that entry list!

Huntinfool

Curtis....you're on my team! Oh wait...this is hypothetical?

Crud.

Might take stringmusic too. I hear he's got 32 leases spread all over the dang state....and you can NEVER have too many friends with more leases than they know what to do with.

hoppie

I will just say that I have the batteries charged for my electronic caller and I am expecting a good year. New speakers are really making the sound pop.

deast1988

:cool: Any body from Newton, maybe if we were in the same club. :banana: but it does help to have turkeys named and which limbs they sleep on. Kmart no chance! :stir: maybe BKW if she's accepting applications. :huh:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I will just say that I have the batteries charged for my electronic caller and I am expecting a good year. New speakers are really making the sound pop.

I was hunting deer at Fort Hood Tx & started hearing turkeys. It was so loud I thought it was a ele.caller at 1st.
There must of been a hundred of them jokers talken at the same time.

florida boy

Phil,

I was going to say you but you hurt my feeling when you said you wanted BkW this weekend..:rofl:

After you said that, Thats why I started this one. Maybe we'll get to hunt together some one day,:cool:

I hear ya ! by the way thanks for leaving me a few fish to catch . I bet your dad had all he wanted if he checked his lines in the evening...I ran out of cooler space and put 5 on his hooks on my way up the river. I hooked one near the tail to make him scratch his head . lol

Curtis-UGA

Curtis....you're on my team! Oh wait...this is hypothetical?

Crud.

Might take stringmusic too. I hear he's got 32 leases spread all over the dang state....and you can NEVER have too many friends with more leases than they know what to do with.

Huntinfool I know you got turkey killin skillz I'll play on your team anyday!

Curtis-UGA

:cool: Any body from Newton, maybe if we were in the same club. :banana: but it does help to have turkeys named and which limbs they sleep on. Kmart no chance! :stir: maybe BKW if she's accepting applications. :huh:

I use that club as a decoy. No birds there.:rofl:

Curtis-UGA

There's a new kid in the competition. Has enough ammo to wipe out the entire turkey population in Georgia and plenty of bird infested land!

deast1988

There's a new kid in the competition. Has enough ammo to wipe out the entire turkey population in Georgia and plenty of bird infested land!

I see, always wondered why he never did it. He rabbit hunts with Nitros.

Didn't he teach chuck Norris how to turkey hunt? :huh:

Dallen92

Id be fine with the same team from last year honestly. Had a great time and all were sure enough killers.

peanutman04

RATTLESNAKE WRANGLER
Can I get my 10$ back, if I wind up on K's team?facepalm:
Give me BMW! She hits what she shoots at. Not stumps and air like K.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Can I get my 10$ back, if I wind up on K's team?facepalm:
Give me BMW! She hits what she shoots at. Not stumps and air like K.

Why U gotta tell everyone:smash: Now 3 other guys are going to say wegot theno shooten foolon our team.facepalm:

I think BkW has never missed, had to run 2 down but never missed. But she's only killed about a dozen or more.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Will we hit 64

1. Offroadtek
2. Brianf
3. 4x4offroad99
4. Huntinfool
5. Brlewis
6. Dallen92
7. stringmusic
8. Hotamighty
9. Reminex
10. vtdawg09
11. MCArcher
12. deast1988
13. mtstephens18
14. mauser64
15. aj.hiner
16. chobrown
17. Curtis-UGA
18. Madro on Point
19. Huckhgh
20. kmckinnie
21. Buck killers Wife
22. RUNnGUN
23. alan
24. Ballground
25. GAMHUNTER35
26. turkeyed
27. Melvin4730
28. Middle Georgia Sportsman
29. Squeaky
30. hoytslanger87
31. hix_josh
32. Unicoidawg
33. Will-dawg
34. Gator8em
35. Pigslayer
36. Peanutman04
37. tkyklr1
38. BPowell92
49. pnome
40. florida boy
41. dobenator
42. hoppie
43. supert
44. typarker69
45. aaronward9
46. ghost8026
47. ts602
48. Buck Roar
49. threadfin-nole
50. jeremy1217
51. struttin n ruttin
52. critterslayer
53. Spinnerbait
54. TurkeyBird
55. 01Foreman400
56. Slings and Arrows
57. Georgia Hunter
58. hunter63john
59. killerv
Last edited by turkeyed; Today at 03:25 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
#2 Report Post
Old 01-15-2014, 10:05 AM