Holyfield arrested

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
It's just weed.. Let him go..

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
I'm gonna let that go. It belongs in the PF where I already posted something on that topic.

More on point, with the stable we've got again this year his suspension will be meaningless.

And it's not like he did anything on the field last year

riprap

Hopefully this is just Kirby allowing them to arrest him to make a good showing.

westcobbdog

I'm gonna let that go. It belongs in the PF where I already posted something on that topic.

More on point, with the stable we've got again this year his suspension will be meaningless.

And it's not like he did anything on the field last year

One or two injuries at RB and we are running EH.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
uga takes the Fullmer Cup very seriously. They are working hard to be #1 this year.

Matthew6

Banned thug
dont worry pups. slayer and elfiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii might be right.:bounce:

Dr. Strangelove

:bounce: Naww, just sick of the stupid. I say kick them all off the team if they can not follow the rules for a free ridefacepalm:

GO!!DAWGS!!

Yep. These are grown men we're talking about here, not children. If they want to throw away a full ride and and for a $20 bag of weed, we don't need them.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Weed should be legal to begin with.. Smoke it up and play ball!

Unicoidawg

Staff member
I see all kinds over on FB defending it with the it's just weed comment. Well I don't care what it is....... It is illegal and against the rules, until the law is changed making it legal these idgits need to learn to leave it alone. These kids have all kinds of physical talent, but not a lick of common sense...... and no it's not just in Athens, they all do it. SMH.....