How many dozen decoys do you own.

Quackmasterofgeorgia

I don't think you could ever have too many, especially coot decoys
in Georgia. Haven't counted them in a while.

Last edited:

DRBugman85

More than I care to count,I have a shop full in burlap sacks stacked up to the ceiling.Plus what I hunt with.Every time I see a decoy that looks good I buy 1/2 a dozen.

kevbo3333

9-10 dozen. I am wanting to and more pintail and gadwall to my collection for hunting in SELA, so I will be adding 2-3 dozen more pretty soon.

Duckbuster82

Every time I see a deal on decoys I buy them. It's a problem. I have North of 70 dozen full bodies and floaters.

MudDucker

Staff member
Again, I take the 5th, but if my wife was smart and handled the sale correctly, she could probably pay for my funeral with the proceeds.

deast1988

I been slacking have around 9 dozen Ducks an 1 dozen geese last few years just been adding Wonderduck decoys to spread.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
8 doz Canadas (silos, full bodies, floaters)
12 doz duck decoys

Duckbuster82

There is never enough. Every year I hunt different location, different styles or whatever. Always adding to the collection. And j like to have all my own gear.

castandblast

Again, I take the 5th, but if my wife was smart and handled the sale correctly, she could probably pay for my funeral with the proceeds.

you and I are on the same page. I just told my wife about 2 months ago that if something ever happened to me one day, to be sure and get with one of my friends and sell my decoys and not just give them away because they were "in the way".

I personally have around 300-350 floater decoys. most are divers and coots with another big gray duck spread. The real expense just happened for my group to continue to go to Canada and field hunt. As a group we just bought a trailer and filled it full of full body decoys.

DRBugman85

After digging through decoys for 2 afternoons l decided to have a yard sale at $1.00 a piece I should have enough money to buy 3 cases of Winchester Supreme Dryloks and 3 dozen new decoys.:yeah: