Can you

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Offshore

This story is so embarrassing but so Freaking funny that I do not have a problem sharing it. It is so funny that it is okay to laugh at me, family and friends still laughing at me to this day.

I screwed up and told a coworker, the whole company knew before the day was over. Everyone laughing at me. Heck, I am laughing at myself.

So, I have had sleepwalking issues throughout my life, I am in KC, MO working, sleeping in my fruit of looms, sleepwalk out of the room, and wake up when the door closes. All I can do is go to Front Desk for a Key. Never stayed there again for some reason.......

After that night, I sleep fully dressed and a key taped to my chest. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the laughter begin........

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't live anywhere that I couldn't if I took a notion to. I can also pee off my front porch and shoot ARs in the backyard.

baddave

My closest neighbor now is 100 yds. Where I'm working so hard and diligently to relocate to, my nearest neighbor will be 1/2 mile:D Taliaferro Co. Hahaha

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
When we moved home after the service my wife got onto me, she said you're outside peeing in the yard, I said I turned away from the house so the kids wouldn't see me. Her reply was yeah but you're facing the road.

Walked around behind the shop and from house to pool many times with nothing on

I do and have............... ;)
I knew there was a reason I liked you :whistle:

sinclair1

We have a fence here but could. When we had the lake place, I would take the dogs out in my underwear on a leash.
I can see why I would need to Pee here at the swamp, but no reason to not put on shorts.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Yep. Cept the front yard. I live close to a rural country road, but the sides and back yard are trees and big fields. I let my dog out most nights in my drawers.
Messed up one night and shot an armadillo while barely dressed. The armadillo got to jumping and running toward me after I shot it. I imagine I looked pretty funny high stepping away from him. Flashlight, .22 magnum and drawers is not always the best attire for diller sniping.

jaydawg

Yep. Cept the front yard. I live close to a rural country road, but the sides and back yard are trees and big fields. I let my dog out most nights in my drawers.
Messed up one night and shot an armadillo while barely dressed. The armadillo got to jumping and running toward me after I shot it. I imagine I looked pretty funny high stepping away from him. Flashlight, .22 magnum and drawers is not always the best attire for diller sniping.
All good…been there, done that…

ucfireman

In Newnan yes, I sit 1000 feet off the road and nearest house is 3-400 feet through the trees. I'm as secluded as I can get near the big city (I aint rich like them that own 100s of acs).