Can you

Core Lokt

Just came home from work still feeling like crap. Took clothes off and wized outside instead of in the towlet. . Life is good. Wife gets on to me all the time for going in the yard but I do..

specialk

I wouldn't live anywhere that I couldn't if I took a notion to. I can also pee off my front porch and shoot ARs in the backyard.
same here NCH, i can walk half way to the highway and still do it......when our power goes out the flusher don't work, been known to grab the paper and head to the woods out back.....

SarahFair

We live in a downtown area, so no underwear for us, but a good few years ago we had a Hercules beetle on the front porch. I picked it up and tossed it at my youngest who was just wearing shorts.
He stripped about naked running through the front yard trying to get it off of him.
We (everyone but him) still laugh about it.

Shotgun1

Where I live you pretty much call your shots. Years ago when I lived in Lanter I answered the door one Sunday mornIng to a lady of a religious order. She was asking for the Lady of the house. I stood there in my boxers informing her there was no lady of the house but the coffee was hot. The term "Like a shot cat" ain't even close to how that nice lady ran.