You know you're gettin old when...........

PappyHoel

I'm getting ear hair

Heathern

BANNED
...when a movement of the bowels feels good.

Just in the sense of a feeling of relief. The 3rd best feeling in the world.

Artfuldodger

Or when you go in the store for 1.5s and come out with reading glasses!!!

That one took me a minute. It's been quite a few decades but I'm way past 1.5s. May be up to 2.5s. Anyway I just made my first eye exam appointment. I can't see to drive at night and the on/off/on of the readers is reaching a thousand times a day.
Maybe the original 1.5's destroyed my vision.:bounce:

Jack Ryan

When I stand up it sounds like the pop corn is about done.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Now in my 60’s, when the alarm goes off, I have to lay in bed awhile to see what’s hurting before I get up.:biggrin2:

And if nothing hurts then there's definitely a problem.:bounce:

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
When you can't remember nothing.

My pet theory is that gray hair is dead brain cells working their way to the surface.

GeorgiaBob

When even the hair that now grows where hair never grew before, is gray.

When you cannot see in the mirror whether you got that piece of something out from between your front teeth, even with glasses on - and squint and floss for ten minutes before realizing you're wearing your wife's glasses!

When you get impatient waiting for the next dentist appointment so you can finally get teeth on that side and chew again.

When your "annual" physical comes around every 4 months,

And your really gettin' old when you realize that EVERY cop, EVERY pilot, EVERY fireman out there - is not only younger than you - most of them are younger than your kids.

racedude45

when you go pee, you pee more after you put it back in your pants then when you had it out trying to pee.

rospaw

....when your talking to your wife and refer to her by your ex-wifes name! :hair:

When a kid asked "what goes in that hole in the radio in the truck" :confused:

When you get up in the morning and it takes a few mins to stand up straight. You walk around with a hunchback for a few.
facepalm:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
When you can't remember nothing.

My pet theory is that gray hair is dead brain cells working their way to the surface.
facepalm:no wonder............. :bounce: I musta been realllll smart at one time!:bounce:

chevypro1

My grandpa used to have the walking CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored. Now I'm starting to get them...lol