Auburn/UGA Avatar bet...

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
So, let's see if the Barners want in for a week long Avatar bet. Simple rules. Auburn wins, you pick the Dawgs Avatar, Dawgs win, I pick yours...

Who's in... Come on Throwback.. let's see if you believe in the Barn. I believe in the Dawgs... Let's see what Barner has faith... Bring it little brothers...:fine::fine:

Browning Slayer

Let's see what bottom feeding Barners have faith...

MudDucker

Staff member
Glad to see a Dog step up and make this thread.

Didn't need you to do it before or now. We have been waiting on the opposition team to step up so that they can't claim we are picking on them.

I'm in. Gonna be a tough game and will likely define the DAWGS season. Go DAWGS, chopping wood.

Browning Slayer

Too bad the Barners are hiding with their tail between their legs... :pop:

Browning Slayer

They scared!!!

Can't blame them.. Dawgs own Auburn but after destroying their hopes last year I figured some would want to display some revenge..

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
dawgs gonna get that tookus whipped.

im in

Last edited:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
This was a "new" mustang the last time the dawgs won a NC

1980_00011_02.jpg

hayseed_theology

This was a "new" mustang the last time the dawgs won a NC

1980_00011_02.jpg

As a diehard Ford man, I'd like to point out that a 1980 Mustang is the epitome of strength and performance and styling and...ah, who am I kidding? That thing is an absolute piece of crap and an old piece of crap at that. Point taken.

Any idea what it takes to buy a National Championship these days? I heard you could get one for about $200k back around 2010. I'll bet they've gone up some.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
WOW john lennon had a #1 song. talk about a long time ago.

Latest posts