Wild Wing Cafe

naildrvr

Anybody familiar with this place in McDonough? My wife saw it on Facebook and it struck my interest. A wing buffet is an absolute brilliant idea. I know some of y'all have been there, give me your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

ambush80

Anybody familiar with this place in McDonough? My wife saw it on Facebook and it struck my interest. A wing buffet is an absolute brilliant idea. I know some of y'all have been there, give me your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Ugggh. I went to one in Roswell.

It sounds like a good idea but it's really too much. I know you think you want to eat 30 wings but you really don't. I don't care to ever be faced with the problem of trying to get my money's worth at a wing buffet ever again. It's too much salt, grease and wing for one sitting.

HermanMerman

Ain’t no such thing as too many wings.

Dub

The one in Augusta used to do the wing buffet at lunch.

I'd simply rather order the wings that I want and be done with it. I don't care for buffets at all.

Their wings are okay.

Place is more of a bar atmosphere after 5:00pm.

Be careful where you park there. I've had three friends get robbed at gunpoint in the parking lot. There are some very sketchy dwellings that border the parking lot.

The stretch of road it's on...from there to I-20 isn't a place I care to be after dark.

For better wings.....drive further down Washington to Wing Stop....or head down I-20 to the exit where Buffalo Wild Wings is (near Best Buy).......or go to any Zaxby's.

Wild Wing Cafe in Augusta is an overrated watering hole, in my opinion.

Patriot44

Banned
There is one in Dunwoody that we used to hit for lunch here and there. I don't remember anything special about the wings. They have a buffalo chicken wrap that is da bomb tho.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I don't care for buffets at all.

^^This^^...

Too many hands, hairs, sneezes, coughing and other stuff going on..
puke-emoticon-299.png

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
It's been a while since I've been to Wild Wings; but they do (or did) have good wings and onion rings. I've never been there for their buffet; I'm like some others here; I don't do buffets; I'll leave that mess to Mud!

HuntinJake_23

I use to frequent the one in Snellville, it can be really good or not so great. If the wings are fresh and keep being brought out then they are fantastic, but if they have been sitting under the heat lamps they aren’t that good. Try the Goldrush they are my favorite!!

JHannah92

I like eating at the Columbus location. They only do the wing bar at lunch on weekdays. They've got some good wings.

cjones

I just ate at Wild Wing Cafe last night in Greenville, SC. I'm surprised to hear so many negative comments about the place. The place in Greenville has become my top place for wings when I'm up here for work. Meaty wings. You can actually taste the chicken and not all sauce. They aren't soggy with sauce.

I can't stand BW3. They're all sauce and all their sauces seem to taste the same to me. All their fried foods taste the same, too.

Zaxby's has good wings most of the time - seems to be a lot of variability in quality between different locations, but when they're good, they're GOOD. Hot honey mustard - enough said.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Wild Wings in Suwanee is OK for an every once in a while. It's not a regular regular by any means. There are better hole in the wall wing joints.

naildrvr

Thanks guys. I think we're gonna try the McDonough location sometime next week. I wanted to get some reviews before we went and I figured this would be the best place for that.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Closest one to me is in Douglasville. May have to give a try sometime. I have never been to one. I have had TacoMack wings and liked those.

humdandy

Banned
Had some of the best wings I've ever eaten.....but then again I've had some of the worst wings I've eaten at Wild Wing.

Duff

The one in Gainesville Ga has always been really good.

rospaw

If you can find a "Buffalo's Cafe" they have a "Bash night" a few times a week. All you can eat and the wings are very good. Blue cheez is the best and the fresh curly fries great. They have been around for 35years or so. Must be doing something right. About 15 locations in GA.

https://www.buffalos.com/findabuffalos

Wild wings sucks!

Artfuldodger

If you can find a "Buffalo's Cafe" they have a "Bash night" a few times a week. All you can eat and the wings are very good. Blue cheez is the best and the fresh curly fries great. They have been around for 35years or so. Must be doing something right. About 15 locations in GA.

https://www.buffalos.com/findabuffalos

Wild wings sucks!

I'm pretty sure that's a different franchise than Buffalo Wild Wings. I don't care for Buffalo Wild Wings. I do like the food at a couple of the Buffalo Cafes that I have been to. They had one in Charleston years ago that was pretty good.
I'm thinking they opened one in Douglas, Ga. years ago but it is now closed.
They had good fried shrimps.

ambush80

Closest one to me is in Douglasville. May have to give a try sometime. I have never been to one. I have had TacoMac wings and liked those.

Yessir!!!

"Goooood wing...good wing" (in my best Andy Griffith voice) but like most places they want to charge a buck a wing!!!!!:mad::whip::banginghe I can get two whole chikums for the price of a Single Order Hot. Fries extra!!!

rospaw

I'm pretty sure that's a different franchise than Buffalo Wild Wings. I don't care for Buffalo Wild Wings. I do like the food at a couple of the Buffalo Cafes that I have been to. They had one in Charleston years ago that was pretty good.
I'm thinking they opened one in Douglas, Ga. years ago but it is now closed.
They had good fried shrimps.

The Buffalo Wild wings i ate at a few times is off Mansell Rd in Roswell/Alph by the mall Rd. It was awful! 2 times was enough for me!

I've eaten at the Buffalo's Cafe in woodstock, canton, cartersville and in rome, all good eats. And the one in cumming after a day fishing Lanier is great!