Lunch tomorrow in Winder..

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Let's tally this up..

Jeff and I agree that SPB's is not that great.. 2 GA Natives & 2 Dawgs that use to eat SPB's back before it sold to the new owners. Back when their BBQ was actually award winning and now their sauce is made with High Fructose Corn Syrup..

Miggy and Jim: An Alabama transplant that screams Roll Tide and Jim, a guy that roots for the Dallas Cowboys & GA Tech... So, knowing that info, both of you are showing signs of delusion so your votes and null and void..

SPB's is nothing but a commercialized bbq chop shop now a days.. Nothing like the original. It's a shame you city boys settle for mediocre bbq.. You boys probably consider Korean BBQ as top notch.. :bounce::bounce:

Mac? Ol Red? that you? Spinning like the Clinton's with the accuracy of Elizabeth Warren.

Nothing more to say here. You've needed a novel to tell a lie and prove the truth. We know you're a city slicker yankee hiding behind a fake southern accent and pretending that you like pork BBQ when in reality you know deep in your heart you believe the only BBQ is cow and is smothered in 10 gallons of glorified ketchup. :smash:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Mac? Ol Red? that you? Spinning like the Clinton's with the accuracy of Elizabeth Warren.

Nothing more to say here. You've needed a novel to tell a lie and prove the truth. We know you're a city slicker yankee hiding behind a fake southern accent and pretending that you like pork BBQ when in reality you know deep in your heart you believe the only BBQ is cow and is smothered in 10 gallons of glorified ketchup. :smash:

Speaking of cows..

I'm not the one siding with a fan of a Texas team that considers cow, bbq..:bounce:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Speaking of cows..

I'm not the one siding with a fan of a Texas team that considers cow, bbq..:bounce:

I'm not the one that's been pretending for 37 years that my football team was built on legacy....Y'all had to hire a coach from Bama to teach you what that was about and how to act to get there. ::ke:::ke:::ke:

Browning Slayer

I'm not the one that's been pretending for 37 years that my football team was built on legacy....Y'all had to hire a coach from Bama to teach you what that was about and how to act to get there. ::ke:::ke:::ke:

Only a Bama man would think Kirby is one of "them".. All we did at UGA was bring one of "our" own back home! :cool:

It took a UGA man to get you those titles over at Bama.. Bama hasn't won jack since Kirby left!:biggrin2:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Only a Bama man would think Kirby is one of "them".. All we did at UGA was bring one of "our" own back home! :cool:

It took a UGA man to get you those titles over at Bama.. Bama hasn't won jack since Kirby left!:biggrin2:

Yep, you've been possessed by Ol' Red. Not a lick of sense and you sound like a OSU fan every time you open your mouth. In fact, since it's a well known fact you're really a Yankee, I bet you're also a closet OSU fan and are just hiding behind UGA to try and fit in. :rofl:

Browning Slayer

Yep, you've been possessed by Ol' Red. Not a lick of sense and you sound like a OSU fan every time you open your mouth. In fact, since it's a well known fact you're really a Yankee, I bet you're also a closet OSU fan and are just hiding behind UGA to try and fit in. :rofl:

Like I said earlier... Delusional!:bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Mercy. facepalm:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Speaking of cows..

Nothing better than a perfectly cooked brisket.
Slayers a yank to? Oh my. That explains a lot. I'll have to get him a buckeye t-shirt

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
SPB's is nothing but a commercialized bbq chop shop now a days.. Nothing like the original.

Says the man who thinks good BBQ is Sonny's or a McRib.:p

Try Fox Brothers(Atlanta), Community BBQ (Clairmont Rd in Decatur)or Old Hickory House(in Tucker). All good eats. OHH is my favorite. Been eating there for 45 years or so(going back to the Scott Blvd location).

SPB is good eats too. The pork is smoky. The portions are large. The beans, slaw and puddin' are top notch. The stew is weird, but it is smoky and tasty, kinda more a soup IMHO. Best BBQ between Athens and Winder.

Butt Hut sucks. Fresh Air sucks. Pulaski Heights has excellent meat, but they get a little too funky on their sides.

Hot Thomas has excellent grilled chicken(Fridays and Saturdays only), but I'm not a fan of their pork. Their beans, stew and pie are excellent.

Is Kelly's in WG the same Kelly from the home cookin' place in Loganville? Every time I'm driving through there I seem to have a trailer hooked up and there is no where to park.

brownceluse

The Chinese buffet in Lawrenceville has good BBQ spare ribs on the bar but they do use a commercial sauce.

SpotandStalk

I came here to talk about some football and thought I'd entered Paymaster's Outdoor Cafe.

I'm convinced Slayer would argue with a fence post.:rofl::rofl::pop: