Wasting away in Margaritaville driveler #253

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Pike electric just left my property. They finally cams and removed that old pole they replaced and left it for me, plus another one they already had on their truck. :clap:

What did all this
Dadgum EMC crew was the one that left the wire there. Had the top of a pole break completely off when a big oak blew down across the road 2 poles up from the one that broke off. When the oak took everything down that went across the road it just kept ripping everything off the poles up the line.

To get in there on mine and my adjoining neighbors property line where the pole was that broke off, they just tore that fence down and left in the grass which was quite grown up now.

Anywho, I found it and got it out.

Ive got a little bit left. Just waiting on the shadows during a break.

Evening.....

Was a oilfield involved Chief?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
What did all this

Was a oilfield involved Chief?

They were updating the pole and some of the stuff on the transformer about a year ago that fed my house that I sold.

They were supposed to pull that pole when they put the new one up and transferred everything to the new pole, but there was still a phone line attached going to a neighbor’s barn behind me. They couldn’t pull it with the phone line attached.

They weren’t using the phone anymore and the phone line was down anyway, so I guess they figured they could go on and pull it today and left it with me along with another they had pulled somewhere else.

I imagine an oil field somewhere is fueling some big ol generators somewhere.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Watching deadliest Catch. Them boys work in a tough environment.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Well it looks like the Driveler Crew must have headed off into the OIL FIELDS INSTEAD THIS MORNING !!

WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT??????? :hair::hair::hair:

I'll check back in later.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning drivelers,

hump day it is

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning wybro,

not many folks have checked in today. Blood must have been real busy at work or burying his mil. Chief is already picking up sticks on the neighbor's yard since he got them all up on his yard. MzH22 and keebs are still seeing the inside of the eye lids. I could go on but cup 3 of coffee calls my name.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
morning wybro,

not many folks have checked in today. Blood must have been real busy at work or burying his mil. Chief is already picking up sticks on the neighbor's yard since he got them all up on his yard. MzH22 and keebs are still seeing the inside of the eye lids. I could go on but cup 3 of coffee calls my name.

Lol, good Mornin gobblein, Wy, EE.

I got some catching up to do on the coffee.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Morning Red

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
morning wybro,

nope, at that time I was getting beautified.........:rofl:ok, ok, I was getting ready for work, now I gotta get the time in.......oh yeah.......
:biggrin2:Mornin Ya'll..................:fine:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
nope, at that time I was getting beautified.........:rofl:ok, ok, I was getting ready for work, now I gotta get the time in.......oh yeah.......

Mornin Schweetie!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

time in? is it time card day? seems I missed last week's check :mad:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
seems a little more humid this morning working the garden.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
I feel like 2 rented mules ....... busier than a centipede and a toe counting contest kinda night!!!
Foots hert, back hert, head hert!!!!!!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Watching deadliest Catch. Them boys work in a tough environment.
H22 had a cousin that did that work for a while. Made some darn good $$, but it's brutal work.