Useles William did #855 shots of ACV

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Pappy was serious about buying a F250 4x4, but couldn't find juan like he wanted equipped

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Everybody getting new trucks and I dont have one. I am still mad cause Dodge quit making a mid size truck.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Dodge orta start makin them again Bo$$

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Got my money saved up for a different truck, but it wont be new. Prolly something with around 25K on the odometer.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Yea I did a quick search for those tires and they are around $300 each before all the nickel and dime they do at the tire shop. We gonna run these to the belts.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
You have a very sharp truck Bo$$. I bet that thing will last you another 20 years.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yea I did a quick search for those tires and they are around $300 each before all the nickel and dime they do at the tire shop. We gonna run these to the belts.

That's not to bad Matt.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Bo$$, in shopping for this truck, I found out with the rebates they were offering, it was cheaper to buy new than buying used. And the interest rates were better for new.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy

slick them off, and then rotate them one mo time.... Billy style ridin'

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
You have a very sharp truck Bo$$. I bet that thing will last you another 20 years.

Yeah, I cant wait till you come back up and wash it for me again Matt. Course Strang said that was his idea and he paid for the wash.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
What we are doing is selling my wife's Acadia, and she will drive this truck for a couple years. It's hard for me to justify a truck to sit in the yard and I've wanted a new one for a long time, and she was ready to get rid of her car. Kind of worked out for both of use.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Yeah, I cant wait till you come back up and wash it for me again Matt. Course Strang said that was his idea and he paid for the wash.

I made him wash it and pay for it. I figure if I'm gonna drive us 5 hours up there each way he could do something.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Wonder what a new set of donuts would run a feller.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Pappy hired a new salesman, and needed a ride for him. Pappy is passing the F150 into the employee ride stable, and keepin tha Ram fer Pappy

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Idk, but I'll be hitting Billy up for a set before long.

Status
Not open for further replies.