How did ya find woody’s?

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
H22 had a ton of GON magazines from over the years and gave me permission to sent them to the soldiers in the Iraq war. The company I worked for sent a ton of "goody" boxes over there. Don't know if they ever made it, but it's the thought that counts.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
H22 had a ton of GON magazines from over the years and gave me permission to sent them to the soldiers in the Iraq war. The company I worked for sent a ton of "goody" boxes over there. Don't know if they ever made it, but it's the thought that counts.
I saw a couple floating around VBC and Liberty

Lilly001

I found this place while internet searching hunting leases.
I found the political forum and just had to educate a few posters who obviously needed my wisdom.
I took my moniker from my Springer Spaniel who gave me 16 great years.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Oh, I found Woody's in 2008, not long after I lost my Daddy, was actually looking up history on Crystal Lake and found this place, lurked, read & knew I had found a great place to be!! Gotten more through losing my Mama and other close ones and has made me laugh out loud while working at the office and got a look or two, but made for a much better day!:lovey:
KyDawg and I briefly talked about Crystal Lake a few years ago. My sister and brother-in-law took me there sometime back in the early 80s. I only remember going once, but I remember having fun on those paddle boats. Also, Friday The 13Th was a popular movie the time we went, and me being young, Jason did cross my mind a time or two while there. Glad I never met him! :bounce:

Last info I had found on the lake was that it has since dried up. There's a lot of history there I didn't know about. Glad I was able to visit there.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I really can’t remember. An internet search maybe ?

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !