Another sad case

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
The printing press , the cotton gin , your computer or smart phone . Can you show me any other compex machine that just happened ?
You made your point. Now it is time for you to back it up.
We can show you who made those machines, it is your turn to back up your claim and show specifically which one of the thousands of gods did what you have yourself convinced they/it did,.. made molecules.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
The printing press , the cotton gin , your computer or smart phone . Can you show me any other compex machine that just happened ?
I just have to know..
Are you saying that ALL complex machines MUST have a creator?

WaltL1

If you think the human body, printing press, cotton gins, computers, phones etc are complex machines...…… they aren't squat compared to how complex God is said to be.
Who do you figure made him?

Brother David

Absolutely!!!! All complex creations must have a creator . You men ask for some proof. Here's the awesome fact God he created each person beginning until the last and he knows every intricate detail . Only us as humans magnify and complicate the end result of his most wonderful creation . Genesis 1:26 .

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
If you think the human body, printing press, cotton gins, computers, phones etc are complex machines...…… they aren't squat compared to how complex God is said to be.
Who do you figure made him?
Awww Walt...I was a Hungry Hippo waiting for that white ball to come my way!!!

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Absolutely!!!! All complex creations must have a creator . You men ask for some proof. Here's the awesome fact God he created each person beginning until the last and he knows every intricate detail . Only us as humans magnify and complicate the end result of his most wonderful creation . Genesis 1:26 .
1. Facts have evidence and proof. You provided neither other than you stating "here is a fact".
2. Scripture is as good as the sunday comic strip. It literally means nothing in here. Scripture is backed up nowhere outside of itself. It is like asking a person who has robbed a bank to give an alibi and a witness, and he uses himself..
3. If your god is so complex WHO made your god?

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Don't allow my argument to frustrated you ! Meditate on it ! God has given us all a free will !
Your grammar is more complex and frustrating than your argument. You are not even in the pee-wee league for making a case to back up anything you have claimed so far , let alone capable of providing a substantial or frustrating argument.

Hit the "reply " under whoever you are answering...it will make things easier to follow.

WaltL1

Awww Walt...I was a Hungry Hippo waiting for that white ball to come my way!!!
Sorry I posted before I saw you were waiting on the pitch :rofl:

WaltL1

Who created God?
If you give us the standard "nobody did, God always was".....
then you just proved your own point to be wrong that all complex things must have a creator.

WaltL1

Don't allow my argument to frustrated you ! Meditate on it ! God has given us all a free will !
The only thing that will frustrate us is if we answer all your questions but you ignore ours.

ky55

Brother David

No one created God that's what makes him God . He's the all knowing creator . I haven't laughed or made fun of you men . Why do we as people find it necessary to belittle when we don't understand .

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
No one created God that's what makes him God . He's the all knowing creator . I haven't laughed or made fun of you men . Why do we as people find it necessary to belittle when we don't understand .
Listen,
You have come in here with extraordinary claims.
We have asked you nicely to just simply back up your claims.
You have not.
Everything that you have said in here(while maybe new to you and seem like proof to you) has been said and discussed and put to rest a hundred times over already.

We are impatient and for that I apologize, but you cannot make the claims you do without expecting us to ask you to back it up with tangible evidence.

This notion that you have that everything must have a creator EXCEPT my creator is absolutely foolish and complete nonsense.

Why is it so hard to provide evidence of what is supposed to be the Ultimate Truth?.

WaltL1

Not laughing at you or belittling you Brother David.
You are making the point to us that all complex things must have a creator.
Then you said nobody created God.
You proved your own point to be false.
Maybe try a different point.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Now that we can agree with.
Belief in God is based on faith. No argument from me on that.
Exactly!
There are no facts to back it up, it is not logical, but I believe anyway is an honest answer that so few would admit to.