Take a look at my big money drag mat.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I got the narrow dog pen gate and section of chain link free from a fence my son took down. I got the 4 metal and 4 wooden fence posts from a fence I took down years ago. The Romex used for tie wire was scrap from a wiring job. The two yellow straps I drag it with is where my major investment comes in. I paid $3 each for them at an auction. ?
I have pulled it with golf cart and ATV. It works great.618C9B31-97F9-47C2-818B-05521D0A60EF.jpeg

Last edited:

NugeForPres

Necessity is the mother of invention.....
I love to see some good ole country engineering!

Jim Boyd

Good work!

Canuck5

Food Plot advisor extraordinaire !
There you go, showing off your fancy schmancy, high tech equipment!!!!! I bet it did the same job as one that cost 100 times that cost!!! :) Good work!

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Thats a great looking drag. Best part is the cost.Make sure you protect your investment and don't center a oak stump with it.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Thats a great looking drag. Best part is the cost.Make sure you protect your investment and don't center a oak stump with it.

Agreed. I will probably pull this with ATV or golf cart and not be as likely to do that as I would with a tractor.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
That should get the job done famously. You prolly ort to apply for a patent.:bounce:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I could attach a name tag off something like a Primos product and get $350 for it ???

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I could attach a name tag off something like a Primos product and get $350 for it ???
attach a couple 2 x 4s and a chair for added weight.Also could drag a deer out with it as it is.Should be worth another $50.00

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
[QUOTE="Crakajak, post: 11384050, member:.Also could drag a deer out with it as it is.Should be worth another $50.00[/QUOTE]

I already got a good deer drag. But I have lots more invested in it. $20 sled from Home Depot.

Attachments

• 32939963-598E-4305-9773-595352284C65.jpeg
    32939963-598E-4305-9773-595352284C65.jpeg
    288.1 KB · Views: 90

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
You must be very stealthy in the woods. Looks like you were able to sneak up and kill that deer with a machete!

Somehow my grandson managed to do that with a 30:06. He was walking almost straight away.

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Mine is very similar- 6' chain link gate with a couple 4x6 beams cut to fit between the center divider and zip tied on, works like a charm!!!!

FOLES55

[QUOTE="Crakajak, post: 11384050, member:.Also could drag a deer out with it as it is.Should be worth another $50.00

I already got a good deer drag. But I have lots more invested in it. $20 sled from Home Depot.[/QUOTE]
I bought this same drag and its amazing for deer dragging and the occasional snow slopes.