What happened to Bama

BamaGeorgialine

So now it will be Bamasing instead of Clemsoning??????? ::ke:
Not even close. We judge teams after each win or loss every single week. Clemson doesn't play anyone all year is all I've heard but, now that they beat (destroyed) Bama, all of a sudden they are the best team ever to some of those same people. Congratulations to Clemson. They deserve to be called GREAT. Roll Tide forever. We aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Ya'll act like we just took a whoopin from Texas or something. Nope, we got beat by a better team. Point blank

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Ya'll act like we just took a whoopin from Texas or something.

No. We act like you got butt whipped bad by Clemson in the NC game because that's what happened. You smack talk about our smack talk but you can't take it in return. Alabama got beat so bad it wasn't even funny and they should have won. The Tide did not live up to their ability or the expectations last night and that's the shame of it. Own the shame. Arrogance and defeat do not go together like peas and carrots.

joepuppy

No. We act like you got butt whipped bad by Clemson in the NC game because that's what happened. You smack talk about our smack talk but you can't take it in return. Alabama got beat so bad it wasn't even funny and they should have won. The Tide did not live up to their ability or the expectations last night and that's the shame of it. Own the shame. Arrogance and defeat do not go together like peas and carrots.
Ouchie!!!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
The last time Saban got beat this bad he walked out on his team (quit) and it wasn’t even this bad .....just saying !

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
climp pimped alabama
i mean dirty pimped like a sidewalk hustler pimp

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

BamaGeorgialine

I completely agree. Butt whooped is an understatement. I'm not sure why it's getting turned around. It's not the last time they're going to get beat. It happens about once a year. Bama rarely repeats. The norm is they win it all about every other year. I get it. When your team is the gold standard, the rest of the world roots against you. That comes with the territory. It is called jealousy and it burns within the little dawgies on here. I'll take our coach, our team, and our tradition over any other fan base any day. Keep chasing the dynasty fellas while your favorite team continues mediocrity. But, but, but, we are coming for you. You just watch and if we can't beat you, which has become apparent every year, we will just live vicariously through another program. Roll Tide boys. We'll pick this back up next year when we're playing for it again and you'll be rooting for Ohio State or the next best thing.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
I completely agree. Butt whooped is an understatement. I'm not sure why it's getting turned around. It's not the last time they're going to get beat. It happens about once a year. Bama rarely repeats. The norm is they win it all about every other year. I get it. When your team is the gold standard, the rest of the world roots against you. That comes with the territory. It is called jealousy and it burns within the little dawgies on here. I'll take our coach, our team, and our tradition over any other fan base any day. Keep chasing the dynasty fellas while your favorite team continues mediocrity. But, but, but, we are coming for you. You just watch and if we can't beat you, which has become apparent every year, we will just live vicariously through another program. Roll Tide boys. We'll pick this back up next year when we're playing for it again and you'll be rooting for Ohio State or the next best thing.

Nope I only root for Georgia, I didn't watch but one game all the way through this bowl season, didn't even watch last night's Championship game. If it isn't UGA I don't care ...... I guess I am just a Homer. I just like to throw stones back when others throw them at my team!

BamaGeorgialine

If
Nope I only root for Georgia, I didn't watch but one game all the way through this bowl season, didn't even watch last night's Championship game. If it isn't UGA I don't care ...... I guess I am just a Homer. I just like to throw stones back when others throw them at my team!
You only watch Dawg games, so are you okay with the fact that you'll never get to watch another National championship game again?

John Cooper

If

You only watch Dawg games, so are you okay with the fact that you'll never get to watch another National championship game again?

Yep if I never watch another Championship game I am still a Dawg fan. Unlike half the bamer fans who just started being fans in the last 10 years.

Quick you have 5 seconds name the last coach and one player from the last bama championship team before Saint Nick came to Tuscaloosa.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
If

Sure he'll watch. Especially if it's Bama getting Clemson'ed half to death. That's always an entertaining national championship game.

John Cooper

But he couldn't answer my question...........