What happened to Bama

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
You Bammers drop the mic in the 2nd week of the season. As I’ve brought up a few times..

And then Saban drops the game in the 1st qtr last night..

Karma is so good. I’m eating steak tonight and you are spitting feathers. Enjoy the crow and Humble pie!

And I have no problem spitting my crow up and throwing it across the room and hitting you square in the face! :rofl:

It’s funnier watching you get sloppy 2nds!

BamaGeorgialine

You Bammers drop the mic in the 2nd week of the season. As I’ve brought up a few times..

And then Saban drops the game in the 1st qtr last night..

Karma is so good. I’m eating steak tonight and you are spitting feathers. Enjoy the crow!
Ok buddy. Enjoy your steak. I'm hitting the hay. Been hanging feeders all day getting ready to slay some hogs soon. Put on your little puppy pajamas and dream of Sugar bowls. I really think next year that bowl of Sugar is coming home to Athens where it rightfully belongs. I'd rather lose the national championship than win the Sugar bowl. I'm sure that you'd be happy with either. Ha ha!

Browning Slayer

Ok buddy. Enjoy your steak. I'm hitting the hay. Been hanging feeders all day getting ready to slay some hogs soon. Put on your little puppy pajamas and dream of Sugar bowls. I really think next year that bowl of Sugar is coming home to Athens where it rightfully belongs. I'd rather lose the national championship than win the Sugar bowl. I'm sure that you'd be happy with either. Ha ha!

Please tell me more...

Best team Saban has had vs the worst team Kirby has had..

Please enjoy our sloppy 2nd’s.. :rofl:

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Funny how a “not” real team can take Bama to the wire..

Next thing you’ll tell us is how Purdue is a real team cause they beat OSU..

You boys can’t have it both ways..

Just suck it up and accept the fact Bama is no longer what they were!
When UGA beats us, we will talk what real teams are lol ?

Browning Slayer

When UGA beats us, we will talk what real teams are lol ?

So... ULM is a real team? That’s Louisiana Monroe..

Good to know.. like I said.. you guys sound like Ohio State.

It’s all good until you lose to a team you’re suppose to beat..

Funny how you Bammers pick and choose..

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
So... ULM is a real team? That’s Louisiana Monroe..

Good to know.. like I said.. you guys sound like Ohio State.

It’s all good until you lose to a team you’re suppose to beat..

Funny how you Bammers pick and choose..
ULM and GA beat us in..........2007??????

According to a UGA fan we can’t make it a full game with a real team......apparently UGA isn’t a real team.........how many times have we sent UGA home? We didn’t say that....y’all did lol ?

Talk that smack lol Now Texas hmmmm I heard they’re good!!! But wait.....what was that 2010 AL / Longhorn score Lol ?

Last edited:

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
You're probably right. We don't drop the mic when we come in 2nd place. It's a failed, miserable season. Traditions fuel expectations. Never mind. No way you can understand. I don't know now. Are you a women's University or Connecticut basketball fan? I'm thinking you follow that sport pretty closely
Not being in the top 10 requires some to become cheerleaders for Bama”s opponents lol. On a side note, since they’re the leaders in the trash talk, I think deep down that UGA fans are more butt hurt than Bama fans.....they are still on social media comparing and making excuses “that looks just like Kirby”s not so smart fake” and “Clemson got the refs pockets this time” ? It’s almost as if they’re still trying to justify themselves.......all their gum bumping still don’t erase their history......but I agree with them on one thing.....”Go Dawgs.....we will be back next year” :rofl:

Maybe the cheerleaders can show us where their team ranks in the top 10, or at least the last year they won :pop:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nc...ootball-teams-most-national-championships?amp

Browning Slayer

I will tell you, nothing. .............

We took a country whipping

roll tide
Well, look what the Tiger drug in..

Must have been hard to type ^that^. With your leg in the way cause your foot is still stuck in your mouth..

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Alabama fans been talking trash about the Dawgs for the last year. I bet I have heard it from them 500 times, about the 40 year crap. They talked huge trash when they beat in OT last year on a miracle play. They way they talked you would have thought they beat us 40 points. Georgia did not start this, but we did get tired of hearing your bashing. So dont get upset with us when we talk bad Bama. First they said made fun of the Sugar Bowl, and told us it was a nothing game, then when our players played it, like it was a nothing game, they torched us for losing it, even though they had done the same thing twice. They cant get over the fact that CKS had the nerve to leave Alabama. I also cant help it because you were an embarrassment to the SEC in the NC game. Why does Bama fans whose team that has won as much as they have, feel like they just have to get on Gon and talk trash about GA. There are a Couple of Classy Bama fans in here and they are not the ones saying the same old tired stuff over and over.

ribber

What happened to Bama?
Saban let his guard down this year and went with a air it out offense and a flash in the pan QB. And when it mattered most, Tua got rattled and couldn't make plays. He was never a heisman candidate IMO. The blueprint has been layed out for the future, smack Tua around a few times and he falls apart.
I would almost bet the farm that next season Saban will go back to his bread and butter. Running the ball and controlling the clock, and suffocating defense.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Alabama fans been talking trash about the Dawgs for the last year. I bet I have heard it from them 500 times, about the 40 year crap. They talked huge trash when they beat in OT last year on a miracle play. They way they talked you would have thought they beat us 40 points. Georgia did not start this, but we did get tired of hearing your bashing. So dont get upset with us when we talk bad Bama. First they said made fun of the Sugar Bowl, and told us it was a nothing game, then when our players played it, like it was a nothing game, they torched us for losing it, even though they had done the same thing twice. They cant get over the fact that CKS had the nerve to leave Alabama. I also cant help it because you were an embarrassment to the SEC in the NC game. Why does Bama fans whose team that has won as much as they have, feel like they just have to get on Gon and talk trash about GA. There are a Couple of Classy Bama fans in here and they are not the ones saying the same old tired stuff over and over.
I’m just in it for the fun. Anyone taking my post seriously, shouldn’t.

I get ragged every Bama game so my feelings are set aside.

But.......I pull for GA and AL.......so I can rag both.

Last edited:

Browning Slayer

There are a Couple of Classy Bama fans in here.

Doesn't take much to make a Bama fan classy. Just chewing with their mouths closed is a great start.

Browning Slayer

"Doesn't take much to make a Bama fan classy. Just chewing with their mouths closed is a great start. "

even more, under the porch life
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Still spitting feathers from all that crow..

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Doesn't take much to make a Bama fan classy. Just chewing with their mouths closed is a great start.
We cant spit and sputter if we do that!!

All seriousness.........I’m an SEC fan......not a single team fanatic. :cheers: