Dang this gonna be fun!

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
our crossover games are bammy and auburn, a much harder path while Fla's are ole sis and lsu, giving them an easier route to the gulch. Either way hoping we get to play bammer twice!
Bama gonna have a hard time with UGA, LSU, & AUBURN all will be decided within 7 points!
All should be GREAT games!
Gotta feeling gonna be a good season, I can’t wait!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Bama gonna have a hard time with UGA, LSU, & AUBURN all will be decided within 7 points!
All should be GREAT games!
Gotta feeling gonna be a good season, I can’t wait!

How confident are you on that 7 point spread on all three of those games. :bounce:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Finebomb :rofl::rofl:tOSU and Clemson are returning legitimate heisman candidates and are stacked with experience. Bans and TUGA don’t even know who their starting QB is yet. Lol

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Finebomb :rofl::rofl:tOSU and Clemson are returning legitimate heisman candidates and are stacked with experience. Bans and TUGA don’t even know who their starting QB is yet. Lol

Clemson I’ve heard of.......who is this yankee school you speak of? :bounce:

BamaGeorgialine

Never know. Besides being on the fake punt team at UGA, we weren't certain how Justin Fields was going to perform last year and he ended up doing pretty good for a first time starter

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Has anyone ever checked Paul's track record on picks? It has been miserable to say the least. Why is what he predicts even news. Some guy picked UF to win the SEC. If I looked hard enough, I am sure I could find one clueless soul out there that Picked UT.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

BamaGeorgialine

I read an article today that said that Clemson, Ohio State, Alabama and Georgia get to pick, while all the other colleges have to recruit

Madsnooker

I read an article today that said that Clemson, Ohio State, Alabama and Georgia get to pick, while all the other colleges have to recruit
It appears that way. Still cant believe when OSU gets their 18th commit in a few days they will be over 300pts. That's never been done with the first 18 commits. At least that's what I read. What Day is doing is crazy. And what's crazy is we lead for 3 more 5*s. OSU could legitimately end up with 7 5*s.

It's a great Day to be a Buckeye!!!! Pun intended.:bounce:

BamaGeorgialine

It appears that way. Still cant believe when OSU gets their 18th commit in a few days they will be over 300pts. That's never been done with the first 18 commits. At least that's what I read. What Day is doing is crazy. And what's crazy is we lead for 3 more 5*s. OSU could legitimately end up with 7 5*s.

Gotta stay healthy and not lose every starting linebacker and others to season long injuries before the season even starts like one team I can think of

bullgator

Make room in that trophy case. Looks like UGA will be handing over the recruiting trophy to y’all.

Madsnooker

Make room in that trophy case. Looks like UGA will be handing over the recruiting trophy to y’all.
Wow I thought it would be next week but Day just got the commitment from another 4* DB a few minutes ago. They are now at 18 commits and over 300pts. They are still over an average rating of 95 per player even after 18 commits. That's insane.