Classifieds Ammo Pricing?

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I’m not upset but people keep buying up land and won’t sell me any where I want to buy it unless it’s more than I think it’s worth

tr21

i'm just upset because nobody would sell me their gamestop stock at what it was worth ($40) when it was selling at $400 or $500 and everybody knew it wasn't worth that ! they all wanted the going price for it them heathen's !!!

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
If'n I were frustrated that I couldn't reliably find, say, toilet paper, because people are hoarding it and selling it to the gullible at horrendous markups, would you say that I'm upset?

yes.

do you not think being frustrated is being upset?

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I’m not upset but people keep buying up land and won’t sell me any where I want to buy it unless it’s more than I think it’s worth

this upsets me also.

dad blast it, land around here just ain't worth 6000 an acre

Tight Lines

you are correct, but when someone feels the need to express that same opinion over, and over, and over, one would have the tendency to feel there was some emotional connection to those posts.

Especially when the poster feels the need to repeatedly say they are not upset, but.........

Just responding to the conversation, and I am not upset. I just don't care for scammers and arbitragers...maybe you are sensitive because I hit a nerve? :)

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Just responding to the conversation, and I am not upset. I just don't care for scammers and arbitragers...maybe you are sensitive because I hit a nerve? :)

nope

but you go right on proclaiming you aren't upset as you complain about something you have no control over, and no say in how it plays out.

Maybe your feelings will settle down in a few days.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
No. Getting angry is getting upset. Getting mad is getting upset. Frustration is simply not being happy about something. YMMV

ok then..........

frustration = happy, not upset

frustration = feeling wonderful, not irritated

frustration = free bubble up, and rainbow stew.

Got it

Tight Lines

nope

but you go right on proclaiming you aren't upset as you complain about something you have no control over, and no say in how it plays out.

Maybe your feelings will settle down in a few days.

I'm not upset. I have no control over it. I have no say in it.

I do not care for scammers and arbitragers. Period. That is my right.

Just like it is yours to tell yourself you know me, and know how I feel, from silly internet posts. Are you free tonight? I'd like to have you over for dinner so you can explain to my wife how you do this miraculous thing! ROFL

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy

I notice when my daughters go on for 45 minutes about something one of their friends did, all the while proclaiming how they are not upset about it, and it really doesn't matter to them, that they really are upset about it.

seems the same here

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I'm not upset. I have no control over it. I have no say in it.

I do not care for scammers and arbitragers. Period. That is my right.

Just like it is yours to tell yourself you know me, and know how I feel, from silly internet posts. Are you free tonight? I'd like to have you over for dinner so you can explain to my wife how you do this miraculous thing! ROFL

shoot yeah... pm me an address, and let me know if I can bring dessert.

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
PS... I like my ribeye medium, and no steak sauce needed for me.

Thanks

Tight Lines

I notice when my daughters go on for 45 minutes about something one of their friends did, all the while proclaiming how they are not upset about it, and it really doesn't matter to them, that they really are upset about it.

seems the same here

Hmmm, apple doesn't fall far from the tree atall up there huh? LOL!

ucfireman

Personally I hope the GameStop stock folks get stuck with their 300 stock. Its at 55 last I saw.
I hope the folks buying all the ammo they can find get stuck with a bunch they don't have guns for.
I have no problem with free market enterprise. If there is a need then make something and bring it to market.
Buying someone else's merchandise to resell is not free market. (and yes I know that's what retail does). So open a store and pay taxes. They are not I'm sure.
I would and will put my guns back in the case before I pay the price the ammo resellers are wanting.