Why do I subject myself

fishnguy

But, if the defense has a bad spell, the offense should be able to keep up with an opposing team! Kirby hasn't built a championship TEAM yet. Go Dawgs!

TomC

Defense didn't lose that game! An offense led by an elite QB won the game. Best defense in the world ain't going to stop somebody like Bryce when he's hitting on all cylinders like last night. You best better have an elite QB on your side if you plan on keeping up!

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
To some of the idiotic banter on this forum
? Fools thinking they know better than the coaches or what was plainly laid out on TV. Defense was the problem last night. The flipping defense!!!!! And the mindset Bryce young and his ability to scramble and throw bestowed upon the defense, which leaked over into the whole team. The defense and the inability to stop young was problem in this game.
If you think it's the offenses fault, or anybody on the offense, you're an idiot. Yeah they got in their heads, but it leaked over from the getting whooped thru the air on defense.

Again.... Do yourselves a favor and shut your pie holes.....you're making it worse
The whole team was at fault but it is the coaches job to make the adjustments and adapt to a situation!

My fear was NOT Bennett but the coaching ability of UGA!
If one fades its the job of a coach to make the change!.

GA has the best players in the Nation but can't EVER get it done, all of the team's that nearly beat BAMA we slaughtered them.

But we got slaughtered last night, Google and Type in "UGA Football News" and read a few articles.

I'm a Dawg for LIFE but the writing on the wall is clear like me or don't! :cheers:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
But we got slaughtered last night, Type in UGA Football News and read a few articles.

I read enough uninformed opinions on here without having to go looking for them somewhere else. ????

ddavis1120

Yea the INT AND pick 6 didn’t affect the outcome of the game???????

The team with the elite QB beat the team with the average QB. If Stetson is the best we have, the Dawgs are in trouble.

common man

I think the differance factor is Nick Saban, he was loving all the talk of his O-line and struggles. He even called the media's rat poison "yummy" this week. Whether you talk about talent or depth or this player or that player on both sides of the ball, Nick Saban is the factor. Ultimate motivator and strategist. But this will put some fire under Georgia for the playoff . Go dawgs

specialk

I thought it was the officials? :huh::huh:

No it was the defense.....the Tide defense....they did a better job.....IMO.....

LEGHORN

They had a plan to go by as well with how Auburn played. Did Kirby and staff do that, no; they figure they gonna be smarter than everyone and try something else.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Defense lost that game, period!! They didn’t pressure Young. Now not having an elite offense to pull us back into the game is a different story. 24 points would have been enough to win had the defense done it’s job.

If your O is having trouble scoring points your D needs to make sure the other guys don’t score at all. It’s just that simple. Every caveman football fan knows that since the dawn of time.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
24 points should have won the game against the team that played Auburn in the Iron bowl in 2021 ... PERIOD
Defense started the cancer last night that spread to the whole team, coaching staff included.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
24 points should have won the game against the team that played Auburn in the Iron bowl in 2021 ... PERIOD
Defense started the cancer last night that spread to the whole team, coaching staff included.
24 points in regulation WOULD have beat the team that played Auburn

BamaGeorgialine

Never said that it was Bennett's fault. All I've ever said is that he can't bring a team back from 10 or 14 down against a really good team. Never has, never will. So far I'm 100% right on target. No pun intended.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
There was a pun there? ?
Why are you directing a post towards me that I didn't direct towards you? ? (I. E. your first sentence)