Why do I subject myself

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I guess because I give the Dawgs a little grief about Bennett. That's all. Nothing personal brother
All good man I was attempting to be smart alec/funny/whatever! All good! I couldn't afford tickets to the game thank God! My taxidermy bill killed me this year?

BamaGeorgialine

All good man I was attempting to be smart alec/funny/whatever! All good! I couldn't afford tickets to the game thank God! My taxidermy bill killed me this year?
Hey man, that's a good thing. I wouldn't have went myself but my wife's cousin bought the family tickets. All Dawg fans and alumini but me. They are such good people that I really wouldn't have cared if Bama lost the game. Kinda bittersweet I guess

poohbear

To some of the idiotic banter on this forum
? Fools thinking they know better than the coaches or what was plainly laid out on TV. Defense was the problem last night. The flipping defense!!!!! And the mindset Bryce young and his ability to scramble and throw bestowed upon the defense, which leaked over into the whole team. The defense and the inability to stop young was problem in this game.
If you think it's the offenses fault, or anybody on the offense, you're an idiot. Yeah they got in their heads, but it leaked over from the getting whooped thru the air on defense.

Again.... Do yourselves a favor and shut your pie holes.....you're making it worse
I agree if the defense would have had pressure on young I think we would have had a different game even with the points we scored

poohbear

Also I have been thinking this thing over that this defense has been playing lights out, and I didn’t even see any extra effort to get to young. There is getting to be a lot of money paid to these teams and coaches for bonuses and as close as saban and kirby are and knowing that if Bama lost they would be out and if Kirby holds that defense back and they both get in? Would be some money made? Not too far fetched there has been worse things done in the name of the all mighty dollar

Doboy Dawg

Also I have been thinking this thing over that this defense has been playing lights out, and I didn’t even see any extra effort to get to young. There is getting to be a lot of money paid to these teams and coaches for bonuses and as close as saban and kirby are and knowing that if Bama lost they would be out and if Kirby holds that defense back and they both get in? Would be some money made? Not too far fetched there has been worse things done in the name of the all mighty dollar
F3A95956-E6E1-414A-911E-090674112868.jpeg

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
I remember the Bama fans saying the same thing when Bama lost to the Barn, how Saban did the to help Kirby get in the playoffs.

I ain't gonna take time to look it up but it was said right here in this forum!!!!

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Been talked about all day on other sites!
It was weird!! :huh:

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
So now the theory is they lost on purpose, just so Alabama could get in??? Geez.
Not mine, they lost the game because they got out played.

My reply earlier was what Bamers were saying the last time Bama and UGA were in the playoffs together.

slow motion

I got some butt hurt cream if you need it.
Guessing you got a whole case of it this year. Yes I know that's kicking a man when he's down but hey what do you do?

poohbear

I remember the Bama fans saying the same thing when Bama lost to the Barn, how Saban did the to help Kirby get in the playoffs.

I ain't gonna take time to look it up but it was said right here in this forum!!!!
Hey you never know? I would say it is possible. That defense to me looked like there was no extra effort to push in and get that QB

MudDucker

Staff member
Defense didn't lose that game! An offense led by an elite QB won the game. Best defense in the world ain't going to stop somebody like Bryce when he's hitting on all cylinders like last night. You best better have an elite QB on your side if you plan on keeping up!

Nope, while Bryce is absolutely an elite QB, our defense had so many busted assignments. We got very little pressure on Bryce.

Next, our offensive line played to a draw. They could not open up the running game.

This game reminded me of an Erk Russell lecture I heard on the practice field. The defense was not practicing hard, so he pulled them over. He said you guys must be reading and believing the press clippings. Only reason y'all got good clippings now is because y'all have been getting after it. Today, y'all aren't putting in the effort and I can read the clippings next week ... DAWGS get butt beat due to lack of focus and desire. You can believe those clippings too.