Fired dolphins head coach sues the league and teams

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Racial discrimination of course. There were a couple of teams who supposedly never intended on hiring him even though he interviewed

So he's not gonna lose this suit..... Let's be honest.

Duff

Yeah yeah. I heard them blah blahing this morning about there was only one black coach in the NFL. There were 8 last year. They must have sucked. If not, the owners would have kept them. They don’t care what color the coaches are. If they are winning, they’ll have a job.

So, a owner is supposed to hire someone to lead his billion dollar franchise because he’s a certain color? That’s almost as bad as someone saying they had to hire a minority woman to be VP or a Supreme Court justice

Duff

Then, these same two were blah blahing about there are 0 black NFL owners :rofl: Well, save you up a couple billion and go buy a team!

kingfish

Yep, just like Kaperclown. Personally, I think there are 32 uber rich owners that are so tired of having BLM, kneeling, diversity, and all that is woke shoved up their you know where's that it's going to be a very tall order for an African American coach to get and hold a head coaching job.

treemanjohn

Banned
Hue Jackson claims he has proof of being offered money to tank. It could get really ugly if the owners are purposefully tanking teams for draft picks and to have cause to fire black coaches

buckpasser

I guess just don’t hire a black coach to avoid being sued if you fire one? Am I thinking through it right?