Alright, I want to hear about everybody’s go to for buck lures…

killerv

I used some bow hunters setup once, went out into middle of the foodplot, this was about 230pm. Sprayed it on my boots and started walking about 50 yards into the woods, idea was for the scent to get stronger as whatever got closer to and in the foodplot. 315 I had a wide 8ptr with nose to the ground exactly where I walked. Shot him, then had about 40 hen turkeys come and feed all around him. He had hung up behind me the evening before, grunting, just wouldn't come out. He did the same thing the week before, I could get glimpses but no shot. Typical...I'm not coming out into the open until it gets dark. I'd say in this instance it helped. Fun little hunt.

Wanderlust

I’ll ask, what is this? I put evercalm out, if I remember. I need new camo, but just cause my clothes are wore out. I want something quiet like a flannel shirt, but can’t find flannel cargo pants.
I’ve called in a bunch of bucks with a grunt call so I always have that……..haven’t kill them, but they come to it no doubt! I’ll use a can sometimes too. I seldom see deer wether or not I used these things. They add to the fun factor.
It’s all Kind of like calling in a squirrel. I love to make them mad and come looking for me…..just having fun!
Search bow hunters fatal obsession on here.
Don't think they make it anymore, but a lot of love and hate about it on here in the past.
Not big on using scents but did use BFO in the past and did have some young bucks and does come in to investigate the smell.

BOWFINWHITT

I’ll ask, what is this? I put evercalm out, if I remember. I need new camo, but just cause my clothes are wore out. I want something quiet like a flannel shirt, but can’t find flannel cargo pants.
I’ve called in a bunch of bucks with a grunt call so I always have that……..haven’t kill them, but they come to it no doubt! I’ll use a can sometimes too. I seldom see deer wether or not I used these things. They add to the fun factor.
It’s all Kind of like calling in a squirrel. I love to make them mad and come looking for me…..just having fun!
Bowhunters fatal obsession . It's a curiosity scent that's all. I spray the bottoms of my boots that's it .

kingfish

Baking soda, my cell phone compass, a Wanderlei hand held compass (my predominant wind direction is somewhere out of the north), a Knight and Hale grunt call and a Primos bleat can.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Been using this for years now. It's always worked for me without spooking the does. It makes the bucks frequent the spots where I put it more often.81PHG4rRsgL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

B. White

I'm surprised nobody is using Paula and Boyd's. There was a place I worked at as a teenager where I remember them coming by and dropping it off. We sold a lot. Seemed like it worked as good as anything else. I'm also surprised it is still for sale online. That was a long time ago.

Folks I used to hunt with years ago always joked about wanting me to bottle my special version. I would drink coffee and OJ all morning and then let if fly from the stand and shoot a bigun that would come running in. This would be after a evening campfire conversation about this same topic where I would tell them what I was going to do in the morning.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
my dad killed a nice buck while eating krystals, smoking menthols, in jeans and polo, sitting on the ground.
I have killed some really good bucks sitting on the edge of a pasture while listening to bluegrass in the truck.

Duff

I don’t use any, anymore. I used a drag rag with tinks on it when I was younger, and had several bucks follow it to the base of my tree. But as far as I can remember, they were all young bucks

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
How do you apply?
Rub it on the limbs above the scrape. Shave off some of it with a stick into the scrape on the ground. Makes them think a hot doe is nearby so they hang around or visit more often.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Been using this for years now. It's always worked for me without spooking the does. It makes the bucks frequent the spots where I put it more often.View attachment 1261248
I haven’t got this red stick yet, but I’m sure I’ll get some this year. I just got a new stick of he herd scent and I typically put some on my shoes…..I also rub some on my ebike tires too!
And while I’m hanging up in a tree, I’ll usually grab some leaves, rub a little bit on there and drop them. It may not help my hunt, but again, it’s FUN! I do know for a fact they will come to it(evercalm), cause that’s how I get trail cam photos.…..and it smells like a deer no doubt!