Who is still at it?

Pilgrim

Absolutely - all the way to 1/31. My season didn't really start until the first part of November because of my arm surgery. F-i-n-a-l-l-y was able this week to get my bow back to the poundage I'm used to pulling. I'm hoping for some late season magic.

Hunter922

Don't stop til' they make me. In Cobb til January 31st then a few more weeks after that in Bama.. Since September 4-6 days a week til the end....

BowanaLee

Until Jan 31st or the big guy calls my name. Need another toad. Getting tough out here but not impossible. I’m in a blind hoping to open a Christmas present now.

Attachments

• B91C8E07-EEE5-4B87-BD86-BB2DD3F9376B.jpeg
    B91C8E07-EEE5-4B87-BD86-BB2DD3F9376B.jpeg
    229.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 77778B7E-6FA6-43EB-9EF4-2830B38B92A2.jpeg
    77778B7E-6FA6-43EB-9EF4-2830B38B92A2.jpeg
    563.7 KB · Views: 58

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Just got back from Kentucky and have a deer on ice, but I haven’t got one here in Georgia…….yet! I’m not done til it’s over. I need 1 more deer at least. Headed to Arcadia Florida second week in January to hopefully get on some pigs and deer! ::;

I'm at it from 2nd Saturday in September until January 31st. I have one more buck tag, but haven't really been hunting. Been guiding most times I go if I can find willing participants. :)
I was gonna come see you til my cousin asked me when I’d be there. He changed his vacation expecting me to show, but never told me. I might be a willing participant before it’s over though…..if I’m still invited :huh:

sprewett

Still after it! Although I do get out the savage also. I still carry my bow this time of year. Lord, willing me and three buddies hitting up a VPA this Sunday.