Who is still at it?

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I’ve tried to put a sharp stick through some does the last 2 weekends. I’ll try one last time this weekend.

After that, it’s off to the Hughston clinic for some shoulder work.
Are you getting it replaced? I had total reverse shoulder replacement February 13th of last year and I highly recommend it! Either way I wish you the best and Hope recovery goes well…..kill the PT! I’m drawing back with the new shoulder and have no issues. But, I hope one day I’ll get it strong enough to hold the bow. If so, I’ll start shooting lefty and use my dominant eye. I’ve had to shoot righty due to the shoulder and having no rotator cuff.

Ihunt

Are you getting it replaced? I had total reverse shoulder replacement February 13th of last year and I highly recommend it! Either way I wish you the best and Hope recovery goes well…..kill the PT! I’m drawing back with the new shoulder and have no issues. But, I hope one day I’ll get it strong enough to hold the bow. If so, I’ll start shooting lefty and use my dominant eye. I’ve had to shoot righty due to the shoulder and having no rotator cuff.
No sir.
Had a small tear in my rotator cuff and a bicep tedodesis.

Surgery was the 5th. Pain is a lot better today than it was on Saturday.

Last edited:

jbogg

Cool piebald. Does the string help in tracking?
It sure does. I started using the string trapper, mainly for bear, but it will help track anything. There’s always a chance it can break, but when it doesn’t, it can be very helpful. It doesn’t seem to affect my arrow flight at all out to 20 yards. A friend of mine shot a bear a couple years ago that traveled 273 yards according to the tracker feature on onXmaps through super thick huckleberries and mountain Laurel on the side of the mountain before crawling into a huge blowdown and expiring. They found one drop of blood during that entire track, and would’ve had zero chance of recovering it without the string.

BowanaLee

Until Jan 31st or the big guy calls my name. Need another toad. Getting tough out here but not impossible. I’m in a blind hoping to open a Christmas present now.
It was late but I found one that was big enough. Tagged out a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• 8A341D9F-0B9F-4AA9-9DF0-85ED2C672CC4.jpeg
    8A341D9F-0B9F-4AA9-9DF0-85ED2C672CC4.jpeg
    521.5 KB · Views: 51
  • CE6662B4-DB8A-4C7F-859D-DEAC32BBE2F4.jpeg
    CE6662B4-DB8A-4C7F-859D-DEAC32BBE2F4.jpeg
    268.1 KB · Views: 53

HIGH COUNTRY

Countdown, back at it Wednesday all day for two final sits!!!

Like a zoo yesterday pm on a feeder, does and bucks.

Close but not that doesnt count in bowhuting, especially with a recurve I have learned this season - Ha!!!