TV Characters

Stob

Useles Billy’s Uncle StepDaddy.
Mr. Fife! My wife is related to the Knotts family. I remind her often. :bounce:

He was a real ladies man from what I have heard.

Whitefeather

Management Material
Rust Cohle from True Detective

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
Sheldon Leonard worked on the show but you’re thinking about Leonard Bkush.

“Leonard Blush, Leonard Blush! Is that all yo can think about is Leonard Blush?”
Ha! Yeah. Sheldon was a producer. I had to look it up.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Where’s the ladies. Farrah faucet?
I’ll take all the angels, but Grizzly Adams may have had something to do with my love for the outdoors.
Lots of great nostalgic characters and I’m glad someone mentioned Heisenberg. I was gonna say Rip Dutton too, but Beth would be my wife’s favorite.

Dub

The company I worked for 10 years ago was acquired and the new management reminded me a lot of Hartman. All these old dudes. They had no filter, as cussing and yelling at you was their management style. Never seen anything like it. It was a sales office, so high pressure. One of the guys I worked with said this is the "old ball-buster" mentality of days past in sales departments. Not sure how much truth in the comment but I believed him.

Our boss's boss went ballistic if he called our office and no one answered, as he expected his call to be answered immediately. I eventually warmed up to the dude to the point where I cracked a joke about his old-man style velcro shoes. It was totally worth the belittling that he gave me afterwards.

Growing up I had football and wrestling coaches stay up in my grill yelling and pushing me beyond the limits. I learned how to push myself.

Gridiron lessons stuck.

Today it is glaringly evident that many of the younger employees never had anyone ride them hard.
They have a pile of quit in them.

I typically filter how I address the low performers, but the end result suffers. They wind up losing their jobs due to poor performance evaluations and write ups, when I may have been able to reach them verbally with the filter off.

The kinder, gentler, HR-approved methods are insufficient.

Everyone does not deserve a trophy. Winning is important.
Drive and ambition to win are important. Merit based promotions vs diversity or seniority based promotions.

Our country went down the tubes when we quit being accountable to God. We became a lazy group who don’t want anything to challenge them. Freedom from accountability isn’t freedom.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Fred Ziffle
Otis
The Darlins
Ernest T
Hank Kimbrel