The Beast

Jody

Any of you guys have a comment either way on the quality, ride, durability, etc. of the Golf Cart called The Beast...Think they are made in Eastman, Ga...

rabbithunter

I bought one From the factory.36 v. I live in western N.C,so my terrain is probably alot worse than most.I could only get about 5 miles on a charge,thats right 5 miles.I was so mad after paying 6k for it.It was extremly week for my application(very steep terrain).It would bogg down and completely stop on most of my atv trails.I traveled 6 hrs back to Eastman GA,to convert it over to a 48v($1,200.00) got it back home and it didn't last as long as it did when it was a 36v.I no someone will say something about this reply so go ahead,but I'm just giving you my experiences.For my use they are worthless,I sold mine with only 1 charge as a 36 v,and 2 charges as a 48v,Less than 15 total miles.They use a stock 3 hp motor with a upgraded controller.I know this to be a fact because after bringing it home for the first time I instantly new this couldn,t be the claimed 10hp motor.The motor locked down in less than 4 miles.In that distance the charge indicator light was already nearly on red and getting very week,This was the reason for the upgrade.

ChiefOsceola

^
Sounds like crap. Honest review appreciated. Better to hear it before sinking $$$$$$.

I don't know squash about electric golf carts....but I DO know that I LIKE Florida State alot better now:biggrin2:

aa136

have you heard about the govt. incentive for low speed electric vehicles. I am looking into getting the bad boy buggy. It is supposed to be on the list. I believe it is $9500 with a $5600 govt incentive. that will make it reasonable to buy. I know a guy who sells the beast and he said its a used ez go that has a lift and new motor

dfhooked

that gov't incentive is a crock. you will not get the tax credit on the bad boy buggy. It isn't a rebate, and you will not get the credit. Be very wary of what your dealer is telling you, there is some big turmoil due to this in the making.

Latest posts