Moultrie Mobile Pricing

Twinkie .308

Why are their plans so expensive? I just got another MV2 and I'm wondering if anybody can help me pay for my service. ?

Twinkie .308

I would like the professional plan, please and thank you. I just need the GPS coordinates of your favorite honey hole and I'll be on my way
Screenshot_20190914-170847~2.png

Twinkie .308

Sorry guys. My wife hijacked my phone while I was taking a nap. She says I spend too much money on cell plans for them deers. ??? I would delete this post if it didn't tickle me so much

Mark K

Banned
I was about to say...12000 pics a month is pretty stout, lol! And I do agree with those prices being on the high side.

shdw633

You get about half the pics for what anyone else charges when you go Moultrie. I don't get why they aren't more competitive than they are as I would think it has got to be hurting them somewhat.

Mark K

Banned
Mine averages out to $10 a month...and I’ve never run out of data or pics. But that’s just for one camera...with multiples I’d just add them to my cellular account.

tree cutter 08

Ive got 4 of the small plans. Never get close. No way I'm looking through 12k pics a month. Change those settings. Had good luck with moutrie.

shdw633

I have 2 MV's plus several other types of cell cameras and I think these camera companies are going to have to consider pricing to include multiple cameras, otherwise I see hunters pulling back on their desires to have more than a couple of cell cams due to the monthly data fees. I only run my Spypoints on their cell plans right now due to the $10 unlimited pictures and my Bushnell and MV's are silent at this point. I am looking at going to the Cuddelink system just to get control of the monthly data fees on multiple cameras. Gonna hurt in the beginning but I think it will pay for itself after a year or less depending on the number of cameras I get to link up.

shdw633

One company has already done that

That isn't much different they just adding another camera and having another plan for it. I want 15 cameras with a plan of around $40 a month for all of them, something like cuddelink is doing now.