2014 Dan Quillian Memorial State Shoot - Potluck Supper

mudcreek

Put me down for potato salad

dutchman

We're getting close. Just a week and a nap away...

dutchman

One week from right now, this potluck supper will be a memory. Don't you dare miss out on another one. Make plans now to participate in the 2014 edition of the now famous TBG Dan Quillian Memorial State Shoot Potluck Supper! Get your tickets today!

charlie 2 arrow

Store bought fried chicken & a couple 2 liter soft drinks

dutchman

One week from right now, this potluck supper will be a memory. Don't you dare miss out on another one. Make plans now to participate in the 2014 edition of the now famous TBG Dan Quillian Memorial State Shoot Potluck Supper! Get your tickets today!

Just kidding about the tickets, but not about the fact that this thing is next Saturday night!

mudcreek

if ya'll hear funny noises it aint thunder..........its my stomach growling

Al33

Not sure I will make it there after all. Woke up sick yesterday morning, allergies I'm sure, went to see the doc this afternoon and now on some p'scrip meds. Maybe I will feel up to it but I am going to have to be feeling a lot better than I do now if I do.

dutchman

Still need ice and maybe some more food. Bring it if you can and pitch in to help us make this another great potluck to remember. I will more than likely not be around to update the list from this point forward. No time...

dutchman

I'd like to take a minute to thank each person who brought something to help make this year's potluck supper another big success. The food was wonderful! We had plenty. We also had plenty of drinks, ice, plates, cups, and plastic ware to use to be able to fully enjoy ourselves. You're a great bunch of generous folks and I am proud as a peacock to be associated with you all! Thank you from my heart.

Last edited: