Larry Fischer has passed away. . .

Shoeman

Larry Fischer, one of the founders of Traditional Bowhunter Magazine passed away a few days ago after a long battle with cancer. I had the pleasure of hunting with him several times both here in Georgia and out west, and he was very down-to-earth and an all-around great guy. He was a great promoter of traditional bowhunting and will be missed. Please keep his family in your prayers. Thanks.

markland

Yeah I will miss Larry and had some adventures with him myself as well and always kept in touch and shared stories and opinions and would meet up with him whenever we could. Miss his whit and banter and ravings over stuff he felt passionate about. Will always have regrets about not planning that return bear hunt to AK we always talked about!!!

broadhead

I did not know him personally, but I am thankful for the contributions that he made to our way of life. He fought a very difficult battle. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Mudfeather

Dang!! had no idea....Hunted with him and Matt at the Paradise one weekend...Danny was there also...He was a neat fellow indeed...we solved alot of the worlds problems on the porch..

He shot really big purple banana cut feathers..

Prayers for family...

sawtooth

I hate to hear that. I never got to meet him but I always wanted to. Prayers to his family from my home.