What's wrong with people

DeoVindice

Wow. I think you need to go back an read through this thread. You are the one in a passive aggressive way is trying to prove your way is smarter then leasing land. I made a statement of why a lot of folks lease an not buy, an you in almost exact words stated its wasting money an “you were all ears” if someone could convince u otherwise. All I have done is ask you a few reasonable questions.

I apologize if came across as passive aggressive. That was not my intention at all. Sometimes the things we say do not come across well in type.

I was only speaking for myself. If paying dues to a club makes more sense to you, I can't argue with what works best for you. Only you would know that. I was only saying that spending a few thousand per year on a club did not work for me. It can be substantial expense and it had to make more sense for me, financially. Honestly, on my old club each member had around 100 acres to hunt, which is pretty good, but I now have more land for myself, with my own rules, and I don't pay that much more, considering. It is priceless in comparison. It is to me, anyway. It is also right up the road from my old club and in a great area. None of my neighboring properties are hunters, so that is also nice.

I come here to share the love of the outdoors and hunting. Again, I did not mean to ruffle any feathers, or sound like a jerk. Take it easy.