Feeding/Feeder Question

Lilly001

I like to spread it with a spreader attached to the rear of my atv.
That way I can spread as much as I want with minimal human scent transfer.
I’ve watched deer eating corn. There is much less fighting among them if it’s spread out.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Waiting trail cam pics.IMG_1642.jpeg

Big7

The Oracle
I’ll also add that if you are putting it out on the county land you were talking about poaching on I’d for sure scatter it ! Good luck , hope you catch a big one
Dirt road. To quiet out on that land and I don't own a suppressor. I've decided against that. Thank y'all for getting me to think a little more about it.

They're still in 2 places tonight. I guess the other 4 got rained out. Didn't see any. Might check again before bed if it stops raining for a minute.

Saw a BUNCH last night and got a few pics.

HavocLover

Scattered. Spread it thin as possible. Make them work for it and make them stay longer. Also for moisture reasons. If it’s in a pile; most times after a solid rain it’ll mildew and sour and it’s a wrap… always spread it so thin you can’t hardly tell there’s bait there by the naked eye.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Forgot too..

The fine is cheaper than a lease and I can sleep late.
You’re a real role model to the young hunters on here, SMH.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
You’re a real role model to the young hunters on here, SMH.
That’s the same man that complained about his 75 dollar camera speeding ticket. He decided to pay it. :rofl:
Think about what this ticket here could lead to discussing on here. :huh:
There was no posted signs saying not to. And all the other what fors and why nots.
I’ll probably get a reply from him.

“Anit you got anything else to do”

Why yes I could go put some corn here.
1697120920303.jpeg
Set the hog trap.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
If its not private land under lease or written permission that corn pile can cost far more than $75 dollars.