Super excited about Preakness Driveler # 250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmp1

BANNED
she was something else, but she led a FULL life, she has herded horses and gotten kicked in the process, as well as had a big round roll of hay fall on her one time too.:(

So did ours, except for the hay, ours was 14yrs old,,,,

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
she was something else, but she led a FULL life, she has herded horses and gotten kicked in the process, as well as had a big round roll of hay fall on her one time too.:(

She was so well behaved and a sweetheart.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Pics or it didn't happen. Not putting our name out there.

Attachments

• Edisto mag. .jpg
    Edisto mag. .jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 17

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mandy, y’all better keep an eye on that storm. According to what I just watched on the WC and depending on which model is accurate, it’s going to be bringing a LOT of rain through possibly SC and Ga. The main threat is flooding.

Just a heads up.....

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Mandy, y’all better keep an eye on that storm. According to what I just watched on the WC and depending on which model is accurate, it’s going to be bringing a LOT of rain through possibly SC and Ga. The main threat is flooding.

Just a heads up.....

Gotcha. Seems they follow us where ever we go.facepalm: Got the pool ready so it don't flood while we're gon. facepalm: But we will make the best of it and watch the waves crashing on the beach from the house. :banana:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
nrs Hornet gonna get wet like Red Bamer does.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Have you drank a beer out of that sippy cup we sent you.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Gotcha. Seems they follow us where ever we go.facepalm: Got the pool ready so it don't flood while we're gon. facepalm: But we will make the best of it and watch the waves crashing on the beach from the house. :banana:

According to the WC and the models they are looking at, it's going to be more of a rain event with significant flood potential in low lying areas.

Just keep your vehicle on high ground. Hate it for y'all, but sure you'll make the best of it. :cheers:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I am just sitting here tonight sipping on a shot of Blantons with a little branch water and a couple of ice cubes in it.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Evening Jeff, how you doing my friend?

Evening Mr Charlie, I'm doing good my friend. Hope all is well with you and Mrs. Linda. :cheers:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
We doing good for old folk. Thinking about trading Linda in for two 35's.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Woman on Fox saying Global warming is racist.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
I am just sitting here tonight sipping on a shot of Blantons with a little branch water and a couple of ice cubes in it.
Blantons? what is this??

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
can't sleep

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
coffee time

Attachments

• coffee15.jpg
    coffee15.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 17
Status