Which of these broadheads do you prefer?

Vance Henry

Grizzly or Zwickey Eskimo?

Attachments

• 20150610_223606.jpg
    20150610_223606.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 228

Fatboy

For the money I prefer the Zwickey. You can get a dozen shipped for about $40 from bowhunter's super store.

Barry Duggan

Out of the lower poundage bows I shoot, I like the single bevel grizzlys. Suppose to help with penetration:huh:, if so I could use the help. Both are 1 1/8" width, and both are fine heads, imo.

jjy

I would go with which ever you feel you can get the best edge on, to me the Zwickeys are easier to sharpen.

chenryiv

Never killed anything with a Zwickey, but can attest to the lethality of the Grizzly.

longbowdave1

Of the two, I have only tried the Eskimo. I can say it cuts well, flys well, is easy to sharpen, and is inexpensive to buy. Hard to beat results like that. Zwickey No-Mercy just as good as the Eskimo.

Like the old Zwickey ad says, " Stuck in tree stumps all acrosss the world!". Or something to that effect. :banana:

Clipper

Neither. I'd buy an old Bead razor head anyday over em.

I killed my first deer with a bear razor head. I've also killed em with muzzy 4 blade and grizzly. I will likely kill my last deer with a razor head too. I bought several old aluminum 2016s at a flea market for $1 ea. They were tipped with old bear razor heads so I have a supply. Then again, if I'm lucky enough to get a Utah elk tag this year I may be looking at something a little wider.