Occupations?

Michelle

Thank You!

20 plus years USAF followed by almost 20 years flying for airlines.

Nic, I know how you feel. I wanted to be done by now but thanks to events I'll be working a few more years for sure.

The company has even approached this ole work horse to take to a desk full time. I think I'll just askem to put me down first.

Thank You!:flag:

Cindi

Better late than never. The work I love ... graphic artist. The work I have done the longest, glass company sales rep.

I'm the person you call if you have a broken window - need a bathroom mirror - or glass for cabinet doors. I have heard every story from flying rocks, baseballs, and burglaries, to folks breaking into their own houses. I design shower enclosures and can cut glass. I love glass, it's challenging and there's lots of variety.

My other job, freelance writer. Two published books, the third coming out this year, and I also write a regular weekly column and assorted feature articles. My most rewarding and challenging job is therapist, financial advisor and life coach to three rowdy "kids" that if I don't miss my guess, will probably never fully grow up, but then the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

campinnurse

Registered nurse for 25+ yrs. Currently working at an inpatient hospice facility and, believe it or not it is the best job I have ever had.

UK bowhunter

I am a pixie dust spreader on the tilt-a-whirl......think pretty soon they are gonna have me barkin' for the Yak woman or guessin' peoples weights.:yeah:

papaz

job

Sr. Network Technician for Alltel Wireless, 17 years! Responsible for installing and maintaining all the equipment that makes your cell phone work from the time you press Send to the time you press END.

DCM161

Spent 6 yrs in the Air Force on an F-15 flightline working avionics, and spent the last 5yrs as an electronics tech on aircraft LRU circuit boards