What brand???

Coenen

Bass fisherman, what brand line do you use and why?
P-line CX, it has a good ratio of diameter to breaking strength. I've started dabbling with Sunline too, their mono is super nice, and their fluoro is excellent as well.

The next thing on my list to try is GLISS.

pbradley

Trilene Big Game. Strong, abrasion resistant. Cheap enough you can strip off a hundred yards every couple of trips and re-spool.

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
Trilene Big Game. Strong, abrasion resistant. Cheap enough you can strip off a hundred yards every couple of trips and re-spool.

Tough to beat Trilene. I also like Power Pro braid.

WPrich

P-line CX, it has a good ratio of diameter to breaking strength. I've started dabbling with Sunline too, their mono is super nice, and their fluoro is excellent as well.

The next thing on my list to try is GLISS.

Same here p-line cx premium on most reels, has great diameter and very strong in anything above 6#. For braid I use power pro with sunline sniper leaders . Just started using the sunline last year and like it very much so far.

King.Of.Anglers.Jeremiah

Fishing ? Instructor!
Suffix pro mix. Cheap. Strong. Supple. No memory or coils in it. Casts great and catches big fish. $5 for 330yd spool. 9.99 for 1000 yards. Comes in clear, low vis green, and clear with blue tint

TripleXBullies

Power Pro braid main line to preferably Seaguar flouro leader but for a 3-6' leader, most flouro will do. I like the way the power pro casts. I prefer braid in general for casting on spinning gear as well it twists less.

TroyBoy30

seaguar invisx or tatsu. invizx because its the most supple flouro on the market and tatsu because it's the highest quality flouro on the market. it's just expensive

Teh Wicked

All my striper rods are spooled with Spiderwire braid. These rods don't get casted, they are either downlines or freelines.

My 7' ML St Croix has 20lb braid and depending on what im doing it might have a Flouro leader in the 15lb range. But I have thrown a small Flex-it spoon on this rig and it does really well.

My only bass fishing rod has Trilene Big Game on it, I think its 12lb test.

Lawnmowerman

Ande Tournament Green,, 12#
Strong, low memory, cheap (1/4# spool)
This line is sold in the saltwater section of BPS, so that alone tells you how tough it is,,,,