The official what did Santa bring you thread?

Liberty

When saw the dehydrator above that was my thought. Jerky and fruit chips are a plus. :bounce:
I probably wouldn’t use the same one for both either. I bet someone does though.

ucfireman

Septree 10 Trays Large Food Dehydrator for Jerky, Usable Area up to 17ft², 1000W Detachable Full Stainless Steel Dryer Machine
That is one serious dehydrator. I got the little round 30.00 type.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Some striped overalls for me to wear to town, church and funerals

Daughter got me some ditch lights for my truck.

This is the first time in I can’t tell you how many years I didn’t get a book from someone

oldfella1962

Santa brought me "peace on Earth!" :) Oops I read the box too fast - it was a Piezano pizza oven.

Hoss

I was given gifts, and even more importantly, happiness with Family and true Friends.
Best kind of Christmas. We had similar at two locations, in Alpharetta with our youngest daughter, her husband, and the grandkids who claimed it as the best Christmas ever and then back to Augusta to spend it with our oldest daughter her husband and his family. Great time sitting around a fire chewing the fat and sipping some bourbon. I did get this really cool box my youngest and her husband got an decorated for me.IMG_3554.jpeg

They did put a little something inside for me.

IMG_3556.jpeg