Throwback's official TEOTWAWKI corona virus prep thread

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I got a roll and put in my turkey vest a little while ago , my wife looked at me all crazy ? and said in a stern voice.. just what do u think u are doing with that !

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I live in the woods ! And I got 5 rolls , and the only store I’ve stopped at besides a gas station was the feed store for dog and chicken feed !
I understand that. Completely. But the average person probably buys a 4 Or 6 pack roll a week for their house. They’re used to just going and getting more when they need it. There was an elderly woman in Kroger with me yesterday. They were out of her brand of TP so she didn’t buy any.
Said she would take her chances. Ok lady good luck.
I couldn’t tell you the last time I bought less than a case till yesterday
Probably 15 years ago or more

Baroque Brass

My wife orders all this stuff from amazon. She also orders non perishables and cleaning supplies. It’s cheaper and delivered to the front door.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
If you and your family is quarantined in your house for weeks You’ll find out why you need more than 4 rolls of toilet paper.
Maybe, but if you need 50 or a hundred rolls of toilet paper for a couple-three weeks of quarantine, you might seriously want to rethink your diet.

turkeykirk

Probably won’t be much of this going on. :rofl:F3BAB32A-8FD3-4CD1-9F00-B5D4821DE6C3.jpeg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I was just pondering the TP shortage and it occurred to me that if you have hot running water, a good geracidal soap, and one of those under the fingernail brushes you don't need TP.
Just saying!!!

Really dumb, I just drove by our DG, it’s slammed.facepalm:

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
TP is one of the few things that we still manufacture here in the USofA. The problem might come if they go really crazy and start shutting down shipments of goods from overseas or if they start messing with the distribution systems here.

The shelves refill quickly as long as the supply chain is up and running properly. Woe be unto the city folk if they fail for a couple of weeks.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
And when word gets out no one will want to shake your hand.
Still dumb?

FYI, there’s folks that never use TP. Trying to find yourself a left handed person in certain cultures is mission impossible.